Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Such inspiring confidence :rolleyes:

The new omicron Covid boosters probably aren’t very effective at preventing Covid infections and mild illness, but they will likely help keep the elderly and other vulnerable groups out of the hospital this winter, experts say.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in a real-world study published this week, found the boosters are less than 50% effective against mild illness across almost all adult age groups when compared to people who are unvaccinated.

For seniors, the booster was 19% effective at preventing mild illness when administered as their fourth dose, compared to the unvaccinated. It was 23% effective against mild illness when given as their fifth dose.

When will the sixth dose be available?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What's really "funny" is that after three friggin years there is still no study that proves any efficacy with masks, social distancing, lockdowns or any of the other draconian measures that are used to "flatten the curve". I do have a mask that I suspect does provide some protection. It's a 3M mask designed for VOC use and includes an N95 filter as well. Problem is you look like an extra from "Outbreak" and there are no filters on the discharge side.
I am all for mask, keep them on the ugly/mean people, LOL Nancy is a good example...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
They always use the word "Rare", so rare to me is hardly hear of it, yet I have heard of these side effects from family/friends/several here/many articles like this, etc.. There is Nothing Rare about these effects to the Clot Shot...
Anyone remember the leftist msm narrative when Trump was just having to deal with this? ..."Just ONE life!!!" :rolleyes:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fauci may be gone, but he left a terrible shit-show - remember him, WHO, Bill Gates, and the NIH will always be a team ;).
Wonder how many are Vaxxed in China, I would assume a large portion. So why all the cases? Same here? The majority who got Vaxxed ended up with COVID. So why all the lockdowns? CCP Rule? I hope the uprising continues there, starve your people and what do you think is going to happen...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wonder how many are Vaxxed in China, I would assume a large portion. So why all the cases? Same here? The majority who got Vaxxed ended up with COVID. So why all the lockdowns? CCP Rule? I hope the uprising continues there, starve your people and what do you think is going to happen...

iirc Chinese vaccination rates not too good .. China Vax was not as effective ..

China CCP in a challenging spot now .. very low natural immunity, lower results from Chinese companies on vaccine effectiveness, .. can not "lose face" .. better to have let covid run imho than be in their situation ..

1669598535540.png

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I guess we could see this coming, no surprise huh?

Fauci Blames Trump For China's COVID Cover Up, brags that now the Republicans don’t have control over the Senate, an investigation of him led by Rand Paul is “not going to happen.”

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This video does an amazing job of showcasing how the world dealt with the scamdemic.

What the Morticians have found was the most shocking to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This video does an amazing job of showcasing how the world dealt with the scamdemic.

What the Morticians have found was the most shocking to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. Very shocking Truth.