Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Are they (liberal Democrats) all mentally challenged?
I surprised you feel the need to ask. Not meant to be a put-down, it's just so darn obvious. Any politician that identifies as a democrat is publicly declaring stupidity, perversion, dishonesty, and a bunch of other things. Just look at the leaders they follow and support.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
37 million people infected in just a single day? What the f were they doing? Engaging in an orgy?

No, they keep testing everybody. Like I said earlier, you keep testing, you keep getting results. Probably 90% are mild cold or flu like symptoms. As Andy said in his post, his family already had it and back to work, mild symptoms. But testing keeps the narrative going for simple minds. (IMO)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
No, they keep testing everybody. Like I said earlier, you keep testing, you keep getting results. Probably 90% are mild cold or flu like symptoms. As Andy said in his post, his family already had it and back to work, mild symptoms. But testing keeps the narrative going for simple minds. (IMO)
That makes sense, seriously, thank you. Not surprised they keep getting tested. Humans will be humans with their inquisitive minds, the Chinese government won’t let freedom happen

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Our whole family has/had the flu this week. My wife was the only one to get the flu shot.

The kids were better by day 2. I just felt miserable for 1 day, but nothing bad enough that I couldn't go to work. My wife is on day 3 right now, and still feels miserable.

I laughed at her and told her I told you to not to take that shot and that it'll probably do you more harm than good.