Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Covidian cult and the corrupt medical industry doesnt like to hear about patients doing well... no money in it. Fuck Them

Florida Doctor Removed from Hospital Board Meeting After Testifying on the Effectiveness of Ivermectin to Treat Covid (VIDEO)
Florida Doctor Removed from Hospital Board Meeting After Testifying on the Effectiveness of Ivermectin to Treat Covid (VIDEO)
It just amazes me this is still happening...of course as we have seen recently with James O'Keefe of Project Veritas being booted out of his own company because he exposed Pfizer, guessing Pfizer has these hospitals still on their payroll...:mad:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Well that's a new one, why didn't I think of that?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
FDA aka Pfizer whore:

"Yet, when more people died in the trial after vaccination than after placebo, did the FDA pull the trial? Nope. Instead, it let Pfizer explain away the deaths."

"Meaning there were 11 cardiovascular-related deaths among those getting Pfizer’s vaccine compared to 5 cardiovascular deaths among those getting a placebo. But guess what Pfizer concluded? You won’t be surprised. Pfizer concluded that “BNT162b2 had a favorable safety profile.”

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Gee, it only took them 3 years to admit it.....

Natural Immunity Better Than COVID Vaccination Against Omicron: CDC Study Admits
Natural Immunity Better Than COVID Vaccination Against Omicron: CDC Study Admits | ZeroHedge

Post-infection immunity is superior to protection from COVID-19 vaccines, according to a new study from U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) researchers.

Natural immunity, or postinfection immunity, provided 76 percent protection against COVID-19-associated hospitalizations while Omicron was the dominant virus strain in the country, the researchers found. A primary series of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, in people without a prior infection, provided just 39 percent protection.

Natural immunity also lasted longer at higher levels than both primary series of vaccination and vaccination with a messenger RNA booster on top of a primary series, according to the study. During Omicron predominance, natural immunity against hospitalization was 74 percent 150 or more days after infection. A primary series without prior infection remained just 39 percent protective beyond 149 days, while three doses started at 81 percent protection but waned to just 31 percent after 150 or more days following the third dose.

The paper was published ahead of peer review by The Journal of Infectious Diseases. It was funded by the CDC.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Wonder why this never caught on?... Seems like the overlords didnt want anyone using simply nasal spray to kill the virus...

Rapid initiation of nasal saline irrigation to reduce severity in high-risk COVID+ outpatients: a randomized clinical trial compared to a national dataset observational arm
Posted December 08, 2021.

Question After testing positive for COVID-19, will rapidly initiating nasal irrigation reduce the risk of morbidity and mortality compared to a national dataset?

Findings A consecutive sample of 79 high-risk adults (mean age 64, BMI 30.3) were randomized to initiate one of two nasal irrigation protocols within 24 hours of a positive COVID-19 test. Compared to a CDC COVID-19 National Dataset observational arm, 1.27% of participants initiating twice daily nasal irrigation were hospitalized or died, compared to 11%, a significant difference.

Meaning In high-risk outpatients testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 who initiated nasal irrigation rapidly after diagnosis, risk of hospitalization or death was eight times lower than national rates reported by the CDC.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing to see here it's just heart attack season.

132 Canadian doctors have died suddenly or unexpectedly since COVID-19 vaccine rollout

@gwminor48 ,
An article I found while reading an earlier post of yours. I like to think I am a tolerant, forgiving person since I realize that I also am human but when a person or organized group of people keep doing the same despicable, selfish things my patience disappears quickly :angry: ==>>This Is the Left: Whitmer Enjoys an Evening Out While 700,000 Michiganders Freeze Without Power

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Ok, you all know how I feel about Witchmore. That said, this is Michigan. It's winter. It's not uncommon at all for extended power outages in the winter. The record outage at this house was 2 weeks after an ice storm. Nobody that had power hid in their homes, nobody decided to forgo going out to dinner, or the show, or whatever to show empathy for our situation. It's life here, we deal with it. I give her a pass on this one (there are plenty of more relevant things that I can despise her for)... Just my 2 cents...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The first power failure at this house, we bought a generator. Despite our best efforts, we are on our 3rd generator since we moved out here. I keep six 5 gallon cans on hand and (with Sta-bil) have never had the gas around long enough to go bad (though I have had to travel some distance to get gas multiple times during extended outages). IMHO, that pretty much sums up life in Michigan...