Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
4th shot evidence shows no protection vs death ( based on current population which has already been exposed to wuhan ) .. very low death rate currently ..

"so why is the 4th shot recommended?"

No protection against death
Dr. John Campbell

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
FDA and HHS Sued for Concealing Documents Showing Suppression of HCQ and Ivermectin: America First Legal

FDA and HHS Sued for Concealing Documents Showing Suppression of HCQ and Ivermectin: America First Legal

America First Legal (AFL) is suing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for failing to turn over documents related to the government’s suppression of the COVID-19 treatments hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin.

According to the lawsuit, AFL filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in August 2022 with HHS and the FDA seeking information related to the anti-malarial drug HCQ from March 1 to Sept. 1, 2020. AFL received confirmation and tracking numbers from both agencies that its request had been received.

AFL filed similar FOIA requests in September 2022 with the same agencies seeking information on ivermectin—a popular antiparasitic medication—and also received confirmation that the requests were received, along with tracking numbers, according to an AFL press release.

AFL, a nonprofit “working to promote the rule of law in the United States, prevent executive overreach, and ensure due process and equal protection for all Americans,” sought information to determine when and why government officials, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, discouraged and suppressed the use of HCQ and ivermectin to treat COVID-19. Neither agency complied with the requests.

“COVID-19 exposed the public health establishment to be highly politicized and shockingly inept. To this day, precisely why the bureaucrats suppressed HCQ and Ivermectin remains an unanswered question. In filing this suit, AFL has taken a first step toward exposing the truth and holding accountable the individuals responsible for denying patients access to these potentially useful drugs. Americans have a right to know if it was the political animus of leftist government workers toward former President Trump, rather than the science, that was driving decision-making,” Reed D. Rubinstein, AFL's senior counselor and director of Oversight and Investigations told The Epoch Times in an email.

Despite hundreds of peer-reviewed studies supporting the effectiveness of both medications, the FDA has cautioned against using HCQ and ivermectin to prevent and treat COVID-19. On its website, the FDA states that “currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19,” yet half of the studies the agency uses to support its position support using ivermectin against COVID-19, according to a 2022 review by The Epoch Times.

In September, the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals revived a lawsuit against HHS and the FDA filed by three doctors who claimed the FDA overstepped its authority when it initiated an anti-ivermectin public relations campaign in 2021 that warned people not to take the drug.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Makes ‘Aberrant Proteins,’ Experts Concerned About Autoimmunity Events
Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Makes ‘Aberrant Proteins,’ Experts Concerned About Autoimmunity Events

There may be around a 1 in 10 chance that Pfizer mRNA COVID-19 vaccines will not generate spike proteins but something else, a new Cambridge study finds, raising concerns about autoimmune response among experts.

The study authors found that 8 percent of the time, Pfizer mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are mistranslated, leading to the formation of unintended proteins.
This mistranslation is primarily driven by Pfizer's modification to their mRNA bases.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
She had some fluid when I took her in to the hospital those last 10 days and they were treating it with antibiotics. They didnt officially diagnose it as such, just some fluid in the one lung and they weren't particularly concerned about it.

Looking back I wish I had pressed that issue harder earlier. She had a cough and shortness of breath beginning in Spring. I got them to get her an MRI? of her chest and it showed lungs clear, I think it was May. But the cough persisted. Both me, the Doc and my nurse aid/senior caregiver I hired to be with us 5 days a week 8-10 hours a day and who had good experience, all thought it was an extension of the swallowing problem she developed with the stroke. (Tested her for Covid regularly and never a sign of it. )
The first 6 weeks in rehab she had to learn to swallow again. Fluid would collect in the back of her throat and she couldnt cough it up. So long story short we all decided it was aspiration of fluids as opposed to a viral infection.

To this day I cant understand why she went downhill so quick in the Summer of '22 until her passing Nov 11th of that year. She really bounced back and responded to therapy amazingly well in '21 (Stroke was in March of '21, four days after the 2nd jab, and it was severe) Basically her system just wound down, ate less and less and lost the energy to keep going, never the will, she was strong willed, the body just couldnt support her.

So glad we got her home that last day and she was able to have some comfort and peace at the home she loved so much.

Here's a couple of pics from her last Christmas of 2021. I do miss her so. She was my compass

IMG_3273.jpg IMG_3274.jpg

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@bigredfish as I‘ve written in the past I am so sorry you lost your mother.

My mother, 83, has had all the shots and boosters and is now suffering from pneumonia. She has always been in great shape but is now lethargic.

Trying to figure out what I should do. Thanks.
The Shots are known to destroy ones Immune system.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
@bigredfish as I‘ve written in the past I am so sorry you lost your mother.

My mother, 83, has had all the shots and boosters and is now suffering from pneumonia. She has always been in great shape but is now lethargic.

Trying to figure out what I should do. Thanks.
I assume shes seeing a doc? Is she on antibiotics? Supplemental Oxygen can typically be paid for by Medicare. I raised the head of Moms mattress to keep her from laying flat, helped with drainage and the cough.
I Monitored O2 levels and respirations with a pulse oximeter and recorded it and BP 3-5 times per day. Helped tell the docs what was going on.
Push the docs hard, get her in a hospital if needed and ask for an emergency referral to a Pulmonary doc

Good luck to you sir and prayers sent.