Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Honest, accurate conversations require similarly-credentialed sources. This is a pre-press article that's not even passed the peer review phase. Short version... I know not to swing at a pitches in the dirt.

You might want to do a little bit more research on this before posting

Reactions: David L

Oh I know, it was "Retracted", by the same goons who have lied to us over and over. Dont bother bringing any CDC or US govt or WHO "credentialed" bullshit sources here.
The Authors stood behind it and it was "Peer Reviewed" but big Pharma and the global dirtbags who many get their information from, didnt like it.

Retraction
The Editors-in-Chief have retracted this article. Following publication, concerns were raised regarding a number of claims made in this article. Upon further review, the Editors-in-Chief found that the conclusions of this narrative review are considered to be unreliable due to the concerns with the validity of some of the cited references that support the conclusions and a misrepresentation of the cited references and available data.

The authors disagree with this retraction.

Last edited:
Reactions: samplenhold
Shocking

We can only hope

We can only hope

You just don't understand how all of it works.
Even though I know who and everything else, it doesn't matter to them because the others have to find out for themselves. If they are totally blocked, then I will initiate other things.
Because they took my job away from me and gave it to Fauci, and he made pandemic response a disgrace with his bioterrorism and I will not allow them to push this under a rug, because that is another trap I set up too because I knew they were going to do this and could do nothing about it, until now.

Reactions: mat200
3rd time in 18 months. Supposedly fully vaxxed and triple boosted.
He's probably thinking..."Damn...should have gotten a 4th booster!" :headbang::lmao:

Oooppppsss, our bad

BREAKING: Record-level data from Czech Republic FOIA proves that the Moderna vaccines increased all-cause mortality by over 50% (and the Pfizer vaccines weren't safe either)

Oooppppsss, our bad

BREAKING: Record-level data from Czech Republic FOIA proves that the Moderna vaccines increased all-cause mortality by over 50% (and the Pfizer vaccines weren't safe either)

I'm glad we have Steve Kirsch to stay on top of this.