Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I need to do some re-reading. I have thought of this guy as being not on the deep state team. Semi legit. Am I wrong? I kinda hope so because if he’s on our team, I’m concerned

He is at least putting the facts on the table. Sadly, though in the wrong hands and we are once again in another Pandemic...

Reaction score

Landmark Court Ruling Opens Door for LAWSUITS Against COVID “Vaccine” Manufacturers

The COVID “vaccines” aren’t vaccines after all, according to a ruling from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Dr. David Martin says that this paves the way for sweeping lawsuits because the manufacturers “willfully misled the public.” “The manufacturers willfully misled the public by calling them [COVID shots] a vaccine.” This is a violation of the Federal Trade Commission acts in the U.S. and the Deceptive Medical Practices Act internationally, he emphasized.

But the implications go even further. According to Dr. Martin, the decision also cracks the liability shields that have protected various entities involved in mandating and administrating the mRNA injections. “What this also does is [it] starts to give us the cracks that we need to pierce the liability shields against vaccine manufacturers and against the individuals, employers, pharmacists, doctors, nurses, hospitals that actually injected people for the first time. We actually now have the ability to say that the 9th Circuit has held that Jacobson was misapplied, that this did not stop infection, did not stop transmission, and as such, the public was willfully misled, which is a crime.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is a VERY Big Deal…

I just talked to a friend of the family last week who works at a large funeral home with many locations, she said that they are all astounded by all of the young people they have been getting. This has been going on for awhile, the last two years she said. The employees there have decades of experience as does she.