Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Survey: Americans Wary of Fall Flu, COVID Vaccines

Gee, I wonder why :rolleyes:

A lot of Americans are on the fence regarding annual flu and COVID shots, a new survey finds.

More than one-third of those polled (37%) said they’d gotten vaccines in the past but don’t plan to this year, according to results from a nationwide Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center survey.

Just a slight majority — 56% — plan to get the flu shot this fall, researchers found.

Less than half (43%) say they’ll get the updated COVID vaccine.

“We’re at the start of respiratory virus season, when you have the triple threat of flu, COVID-19 and RSV,” said researcher Dr. Nora Colburn, medical director of clinical epidemiology at Ohio State’s Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital.

Story continues

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Survey: Americans Wary of Fall Flu, COVID Vaccines

Gee, I wonder why :rolleyes:

A lot of Americans are on the fence regarding annual flu and COVID shots, a new survey finds.

More than one-third of those polled (37%) said they’d gotten vaccines in the past but don’t plan to this year, according to results from a nationwide Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center survey.

Just a slight majority — 56% — plan to get the flu shot this fall, researchers found.

Less than half (43%) say they’ll get the updated COVID vaccine.

“We’re at the start of respiratory virus season, when you have the triple threat of flu, COVID-19 and RSV,” said researcher Dr. Nora Colburn, medical director of clinical epidemiology at Ohio State’s Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital.

Story continues

I'm ok with the Flu shot .. however not going for a Flu AND Covid shot

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
NO FKN SHOTS! Flu-shots do nothing and anyone that tells you different, wears a mask still.
You have as much probability of being "protected" from the Flu as hitting 2 double zeros on a roulette
wheel, twice in a row.
If one can find other relevant studies post them!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And here is why if you needed another reason… I give it about 4 more years before Normies and the true Covidians catch on. Of course by then they will have been convinced by the government they so trust that it was global warming or some other bullshit

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You know I have to say, I have had several family and friends get the Jab, what I have noticed is several got COVID twice, one three times. Out of the Unvaxed family/friends, not one got COVID a second time. This is just seems strange to me, is the Jab causing this? Is their immune system compromised? Is their immune system confused with variants? Is it faulty testing and they really just have/had the FLU? Have a friend who has it right now and said he got tested 3 times. Not sure if it was 3 different times with the same PCR testing.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Same. I’ve had it once, can’t be sure about this last time, just a few weeks ago. Out of the blue body aches, temp spiked for like 2-3 hours, then just weak and tired for about 4 days. Not what I considered a “normal” flu in my 65 years experience. :idk:

But a large number of folks I know have been multi jabbed seem to get it bad about every 6 months.

It’s real I’m convinced, man made, and it’s too early still to tell what the virus itself does to you long term. Thankfully for most it’s mild now like what I had.

But the jabbed seem to have a tougher time with it and get it much more frequently

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Side note:
Wife didn’t get whatever I had. I’m sad to say I had quit taking a preventative dose of IVM about 2 months earlier. She still does 12Mg per week, and we both do zinc and D each day.

I poured on the IVM and HCQ that first day and think it’s why it was relatively mild and the symptoms other than being tired were gone in the first 24 hrs.

Last edited: