Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Something to think about
A recent study clearly demonstrates the probability that the COVID-19 hypoxic injuries and subsequent hospital admissions are directly related to electromagnetic radiation exposure to 5G Networks; the revelation of this data seems irrefutable!

Something else to think about!

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A recent study clearly demonstrates the probability that the COVID-19 hypoxic injuries and subsequent hospital admissions are directly related to electromagnetic radiation exposure to 5G Networks; the revelation of this data seems irrefutable!

Something else to think about!
Some say maybe and some say not. But who gives a Fuq!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You need a better shot of the ears - they can be used just like fingerprints if you have clear enough pictures
That is something that I would have never thought about. Good call.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Big News... very related to the Pandemic and related economic war

This is a really good review:

Will social media censorship be stopped? What does Trump's executive order mean exactly? |Crossroads

Crossroads with JOSHUA PHILIPP
5/30/2020

President Donald Trump issued an executive order to prevent online censorship, and heavily targeted at social media giants Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. Trump accused some of the platforms of political censorship, possible election interference, and for allegedly accepting money from foreign governments such as China to publish disinformation.

The executive order will remove the liability shield given to social media platforms if they engage in censorship or any form of “political conduct.” It will also include federal reviews of spending on these platforms, federal investigations into various forms of political censorship, proposals for new state laws to protect online speech, the drafting of federal law that could cement the new protections on free speech online, and more.

In this episode of Crossroads, we’ll go over the full executive order and how it could change public discourse online.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
There's definitely going to be an uptick in number of COVID-19 cases soon especially in New York. Drove by a park only to see hundreds of people clustered together, no mask, no social distancing --- absolutely shocking; they're clustered together partying, BBQ'ing, grinding it, getting wet, everything. Where are the fines?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
How can people go outside to enjoy the weather when they still think that they're stuck inside? May be we need a little pixie dust to fly? :rofl: Never use heat as an excuse. Muy Caliente.

View attachment 62749 View attachment 62750
Arjun,
Something makes me think you have a thing for butts, LOL Shaking them and spanking them :rofl:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
FYI - good radio interview and transcript:
NPR has shifted much more left bullshit since 2012 when that piece was done. Now they are often very blatant leftist propaganda just like the rest of the scumbags. And tax payers dollars fund them. In fact one of these Covid bills sent them funds and the dems got that in the bill. Its a bunch of fresh out of college leftist that have been fed a steady dose of Howard Zinn and Carl Marx to name just a few.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
@Oceanslider Honestly, I want everyone here to stay optimistic during these uncertain times. A little laugh goes a long way and brings about health benefits; it even boosts the immunity (not kidding)

And here's something to perhaps make us scratch our heads,

Can only imagine monkeys playing with the samples, getting infection, making antibodies, and voila...another working vaccine :D

Arjun,
Something makes me think you have a thing for butts, LOL Shaking them and spanking them :rofl:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
NPR has shifted much more left bullshit since 2012 when that piece was done. Now they are often very blatant leftist propaganda just like the rest of the scumbags. And tax payers dollars fund them. In fact one of these Covid bills sent them funds and the dems got that in the bill. Its a bunch of fresh out of college leftist that have been fed a steady dose of Howard Zinn and Carl Marx to name just a few.
Regardless, that was a good NPR interview... imho and clearly gives a quick summary of what the small business owners were facing, a loss of 20 years of life work due to Riots - and having to utilize their 2nd amendments rights to protect their life and liberty ( many of those store owners probably could not recover 20 years of work with ease - remember, 100% insurance is not something all shop owners could afford - and may not even be available from Insurance Companies due to weasel out clauses ... "acts of god, war, or civil unrest... " )

Reaction score
NPR has shifted much more left bullshit since 2012 when that piece was done...
So true. I spent most of a year listening to them for almost 2 hours a day. Their Left bias is present within every interview-- and it is most often present in the questions NOT asked-- the ridiculous liberal claims UNQUESTIONED, while the factual comments from a conservative guest are blasted with questions clearly meant to deride and discredit the information. They push a narrative, and they are as bad as CNN...

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
So kewl to see the libs warming up to scaling back the Covid-19 lock downs. Business owners must be thrilled... LOL

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is a good example of the issues with Youtube and other Social Media platforms which are censoring discussions associated with the Pandemic.

Youtube restores MedCram videos, reported in today's MedCram video ( Ref below ).

1590991327729.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So kewl to see the libs warming up to scaling back the Covid-19 lock downs. Business owners must be thrilled... LOL

So let me see if I have this right:

Go to church= bad
Attend funeral= bad
Open your business before Lib mayor says so=bad

Riot, burn down cities, deface the Lincoln Memorial= OK, welcomed with open arms

40 years of liberalism beginning to show its true face

Reaction score
So let me see if I have this right:

Go to church= bad
Attend funeral= bad
Open your business before Lib mayor says so=bad

Riot, burn down cities, deface the Lincoln Memorial= OK, welcomed with open arms

40 years of liberalism beginning to show its true face
Question: Are COVID-19 masks cross-approved for looting and rioting applications? Just wondering...

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
It's very disturbing to see your attitude towards these events. The murder of George Floyd and the poor response of our leaders to it is a national tragedy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
It's very disturbing to see your attitude towards these events. The murder of George Floyd and the poor response of our leaders to it is a national tragedy.

Protesting police abuse of power has NOTHING to do with Rioting, Theft, Looting, and ARSON.

I LOVED seeing video of Police/Law Enforcement JOINING peaceful protesters. I also loved seeing police STOPPING Looters and violent assholes.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Its very disturbing to see YOUR attitude about these events. The poor response of liberal Mayors and Governors in response to unhinged rioting and looting is a national tragedy.

Why is it none of the liberal virtue signalers seem to get upset about the 5-10 shootings in say Chicago alone any given weekend?

Why is it none of the liberal virtue signalers seem to have a problem with this?