Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Ivermectin was originally developed for human use to treat things like head lice for example. Using it for an animal dewormer is a secondary issue and uses a much stronger dose as do many human drugs when used for treating animals. Tramadol is another example but I never hear anyone yelling "you're taking a dog pain reliever!!!".

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Ivermectin was originally developed for human use to treat things like head lice for example. Using it for an animal dewormer is a secondary issue and uses a much stronger dose as do many human drugs when used for treating animals. Tramadol is another example but I never hear anyone yelling "you're taking a dog pain reliever!!!".
I hope you know me better than to believe such headlines. Just posted it to display the insanity of the leftist fascist.
Their base however, they will believe wholeheartedly.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Intrastate travel within Australia is also severely restricted. And the government of South Australia, one of the country’s six states, developed and is now testing an app as Orwellian as any in the free world to enforce its quarantine rules. People in South Australia will be forced to download an app that combines facial recognition and geolocation. The state will text them at random times, and thereafter they will have 15 minutes to take a picture of their face in the location where they are supposed to be. Should they fail, the local police department will be sent to follow up in person. “We don’t tell them how often or when, on a random basis they have to reply within 15 minutes,” Premier Steven Marshall explained. “I think every South Australian should feel pretty proud that we are the national pilot for the home-based quarantine app.”

Link to more info
scratch that one off the list of countries I give a shit about.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, but the constant hammering of ivermectin is really getting old, to say the least.
I guess I'm lucky. I dont really get MSM, I don't watch regular TV at all, don't have it. I come here for my news :headbang:

All Joe had to do was tote the line, but he didn't and they are pissed at him. I respect him for thinking.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Florida woman dies of brain disease after taking Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine

A woman in Florida died of a rare brain disease three months after she received her second Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

Cheryl Cohen, 64, got the first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine on April 5. She received the second dose on April 25. (Related: Pfizer vaccine destroys T cells, weakens the immune system – study.)

Before she got vaccinated, Cohen was in good health. Her daughter, Gianni, said she developed Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) after her vaccination. CJD is a neurodegenerative condition that has severe effects on the brain. CJD has no known cure, and a person with the disease usually passes away within one year after the symptoms first appear.

Now, Cohen’s doctor is certain that the vaccine is responsible for what happened to her.

Florida woman dies of brain disease after taking Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine (chemicalviolence.com)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
CDC now admits 23% of hospitalizations in June — pre-leakage — were vaccinated

"Nearly everyone dying of the virus now is unvaccinated."

That has been the trope of anyone who has a platform or a modicum of power in America the past few months. And indeed, that is what we would expect from a vaccine that is as effective as the ones our government has traditionally endorsed. The problem is that a new CDC analysis, when coupled with Israel's experience of waning immunity, demonstrates that this statement is already untrue and will only become more obvious in the coming weeks.

"Population-based hospitalization rates show that unvaccinated adults aged ≥18 years are 17 times more likely to be hospitalized compared with vaccinated adults," concluded CDC researchers in a new analysis of COVID hospitalizations from Jan. 1 to June 30. That sounds very compelling, but when you look at their chart on page 23, it offers a very different perspective and is an ominous sign for the coming weeks.

Throughout the past two months, politicians have repeated the line ad nauseum that 97% of the people in the hospital are unvaccinated. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R), who oversees one of the 13 states studied by CDC, claimed that 100% of all deaths in June were among the unvaccinated. But this analysis from the CDC states that instead, 76.6% of hospitalizations were unvaccinated, and that was in June before this wave got really bad. Given the rapid acceleration of waning immunity, inquiring minds would like to know what that number will look like heading into September.

More at the link including charts: Horowitz: CDC now admits 23% of hospitalizations in June — pre-leakage — were vaccinated - TheBlaze

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
CDC now admits 23% of hospitalizations in June — pre-leakage — were vaccinated

"Nearly everyone dying of the virus now is unvaccinated."

That has been the trope of anyone who has a platform or a modicum of power in America the past few months. And indeed, that is what we would expect from a vaccine that is as effective as the ones our government has traditionally endorsed. The problem is that a new CDC analysis, when coupled with Israel's experience of waning immunity, demonstrates that this statement is already untrue and will only become more obvious in the coming weeks.

"Population-based hospitalization rates show that unvaccinated adults aged ≥18 years are 17 times more likely to be hospitalized compared with vaccinated adults," concluded CDC researchers in a new analysis of COVID hospitalizations from Jan. 1 to June 30. That sounds very compelling, but when you look at their chart on page 23, it offers a very different perspective and is an ominous sign for the coming weeks.

Throughout the past two months, politicians have repeated the line ad nauseum that 97% of the people in the hospital are unvaccinated. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R), who oversees one of the 13 states studied by CDC, claimed that 100% of all deaths in June were among the unvaccinated. But this analysis from the CDC states that instead, 76.6% of hospitalizations were unvaccinated, and that was in June before this wave got really bad. Given the rapid acceleration of waning immunity, inquiring minds would like to know what that number will look like heading into September.

More at the link including charts: Horowitz: CDC now admits 23% of hospitalizations in June — pre-leakage — were vaccinated - TheBlaze
It is way higher than just 23%, I guarantee you. I know quite a few vaxed that ended up in the hospital just recently, many with covid pneumonia. Out of the 15 or so I know that went to the hospital only 3 were not vaxed. And I should add only one was obese and had asthma, and she was vaxed, and still in the hospital over a week now..

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It is way higher than just 23%, I guarantee you. I know quite a few vaxed that ended up in the hospital just recently, many with covid pneumonia. Out of the 15 or so I know that went to the hospital only 3 were not vaxed. And I should add only one was obese and had asthma, and she was vaxed, and still in the hospital over a week now..
NBC Boston today:

Excerpts:

Breakthrough infections again accounted for about 40% of all cases reported in Massachusetts last week.

Nearly 20,000 fully vaccinated Massachusetts residents have now tested positive for COVID-19 and more than 130 of them have died, according to the latest state data on breakthrough cases published Tuesday.

NBC Boston

Reaction score
For those wondering about IVERVECTIN....

There are several clinical trials ongoing, and there IS a scientific basis for the use of it in fighting COVID-- simply not fully proven yet. The next time some smarmy lib attempts to lay down sarcasm about pseudo-treatments-- please lay some SCIENCE on them....

1630645093034.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts as well, the vaccinated can transmit the virus as effectively as the unvaccinated, makes no difference in terms of transmissibility. Now with schools open and with more than 50% of cases being pediatric cases, its pretty obvious how new cases may play out :(

Reading some of the comments shows how ignorant people are. Blaming the UnVaxxed instead of the Vaccine (which does not stop the spread of Covid). That whole site is full of Vaccinated people who got Covid, Welcome to the Truth...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
CDC Admits COVID Lethality Rate Overstated – Twice As Many Americans Had COVID as Previously Thought

A new CDC study found that TWICE AS MANY Americans had COVID immunity than previous estimates.

That means the mortality rate is cut in half. For some reason they are just finding this out now?

And yet they demand you believe their ever-changing “science” and treatment plans.

Via Jack Murphy—

US states that had some of the worst Covid-19 case rates in past week also reported the highest rates of new vaccinations pic.twitter.com/n76iEwXtiE
— Jack Murphy ⚔ (@jackmurphylive) September 3, 2021
CDC admits twice as many people had covid as previously thought. Which means death rates are half.
It also means covid is less lethal which means the category of death with covid becomes even dumber.
Which means deaths are far lower.

Also where did the flu go? pic.twitter.com/o0CCfT3gBE
— Jack Murphy ⚔ (@jackmurphylive) September 3, 2021
CNN reported:
More than 80% of Americans 16 and older have some level of immunity against the coronavirus, mostly through vaccination, a survey of blood donations indicates. The survey, led by the CDC, also indicates that about twice as many people have been infected with the virus as have been officially counted. More than 39 million Americans have been diagnosed with coronavirus infection since the pandemic started in 2020.

The team, led by the CDC’s Dr. Jefferson Jones, set out to determine how close the US might be to some kind of herd immunity — although they do not claim to have any kind of handle on that yet.
They worked with 17 blood collection organizations working in all 50 states plus Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico to test blood covering 74% of the population. In the end, they tested about 1.4 million samples.

CDC Admits COVID Lethality Rate Overstated - Twice As Many Americans Had COVID as Previously Thought (thegatewaypundit.com)