Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And then there’s this..

Twatter thinks they know more about heart disease than the AHA…

…or could it be that they are just covering for the BidenFauciPfiizer crime syndicate?

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This steaming pile brought to you from the UK.
They're trying to make excuses.

https:/newspunch.com/researchers-warn-that-cold-weather-can-cause-blood-clots-heart-attacks/

View attachment 110602

Nothing to see here, all these heart attacks, blood clots, strokes, are seasonally normal this time of year, especially among younger people.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
FAUCI ALERT — American Heart Association issues warning on mRNA vaccines…

New study and warning from the American Heart Association: mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart disease — “The PLUS Cardiac Test score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.

New study and warning from the American Heart Association: mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart diseases from 11% to 25%

Lot's more at the link: FAUCI ALERT — American Heart Association issues warning on mRNA vaccines… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
FAUCI ALERT — American Heart Association issues warning on mRNA vaccines…

New study and warning from the American Heart Association: mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart disease — “The PLUS Cardiac Test score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.

New study and warning from the American Heart Association: mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart diseases from 11% to 25%

Lot's more at the link: FAUCI ALERT — American Heart Association issues warning on mRNA vaccines… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Or you just fall over dead like this poor guy;

The death of a Dunedin NZ man is being investigated by health officials and the coroner to ascertain whether it could be connected to the Covid vaccine he received 12 days earlier.

Rory James Nairn, 26, died on November 17 at the home he shared with his fiancee Ashleigh Wilson.

His death has been referred to the coroner and the exact cause is yet to be determined.

Nairn received his first dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine on November 5.

Health officials are also aware of Nairn's death but cannot comment because of the coronial investigation.

Wilson said it was frustrating not to have any clear answers and she decided to share
Nairn's story.

She said whether his death was vaccine-related or not, he should have been made more aware of potential side effects.

If he had, he may have sought medical help sooner.

Instead, he shrugged off his ongoing symptoms, which Wilson said he did not have before his first dose of the vaccine, and put it down to stress.

Wilson said Nairn, a plumber, "started feeling heart flutters" a few hours after his jab.

At 3am on November 17 the couple decided to go to the hospital for "reassurance".

But within minutes Nairn collapsed.

"It was really, really traumatic," Wilson recalled.

"I watched him die and I could not get to him. We were about to leave for hospital and he was in the toilet and I heard a thud.

"He had fallen, his body was blocking the door, his full weight was against it and I couldn't get it open.

"I could just see him through a crack in the door, I could see that he was gone."

Wilson called 111 and paramedics tried for 40 minutes to resuscitate him but he was pronounced dead.

Story

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I know some of this is a rehash that has been posted but as I read this something occurred to me. If fda/pfizer is allowed to selective release documents, and the ones we have seen are so damning, what are they hiding in future releases. :wow:

Horowitz: Pfizer vaccine injury data ordered released by judge shows shocking risk level

Any time one even mentions a story, data, or even VAERS numbers showing serious injury or death resulting from the vaccine, the bio-medical state lobby close their ears and shout while their censors in Big Tech label it as misinformation. But now we have it from the horse’s mouth – Pfizer’s own vaccine injury data – a shocking amount of death and injury that is likely under-reported. This means that the FDA knew from day one these vaccines were unsafe to the point that they would typically be denied authorization, and certainly not funded, mandated, and marketed with a budget and energy that have never been placed behind a product since the dawn of time.

Pursuant to an agreement based on a FOIA lawsuit, the FDA has agreed to release 500 pages of vaccine data documents per month. There is a total of 329,000 pages of documents containing the information the agency relied upon to approve the shots, but they have asked a court to give them 55 years to release them. Last week, the FDA released the first five documents to a group of scientists suing for the information, and one of them reveals Pfizer’s data on adverse events through Feb. 28. The 38-page document details the cumulative post-authorization safety data reported to Pfizer’s system during the early days of the mass vaccination campaign.

Continues

Reaction score
I was just thinking that I fear our government more than Covid.
And it definitely should be the reverse of what you're thinking.
Our government's power originates from We, The People.
They are not the boss of us. Never were. Never will be.
They are accountable to We, The People.
It's time We, The People hold them accountable.