Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I saw a study somewhere recently and I need to find it, the premise was the more often you get the WuFlu (andor the more clot shots you get), the more the spike protein is introduced and the worse off you become. Both introduce more spike protein…

Caution I know just enough to be dangerous, but if valid, and the CCP who created the bug and arguably know more about it than they’re telling the world know this, they may just be panicked for a reason…

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 127975
Just bought one last week!
Went to put the second pair of clips for it below Old Glory and the metal clips had chewed up a 6 month old rope.
I have new rope ready, but ordered 2 sets of nylon clips that won't chew the rope. As soon as they come in I'll put it all together and hoist "Come and Take It" secondarily.
I'll post a snapshot! :cool:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I saw a study somewhere recently and I need to find it, the premise was the more often you get the WuFlu (andor the more clot shots you get), the more the spike protein is introduced and the worse off you become. Both introduce more spike protein…

Caution I know just enough to be dangerous, but if valid, and the CCP who created the bug and arguably know more about it than they’re telling the world know this, they may just be panicked for a reason…

Watch minute 4 forward...
View attachment 2022-01-24 Dr. Peter McCullough - ‘Don’t Take Any More’ Genetic Vaccines, Dangerous Foreign Sp...mp4

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Brandon just gave a speech and in it said "When I came into Office there was no vaccine available." That is blatantly false since he had been double vaxxed by then as had, roughly, 8% of those over 65. Twatter has not done anything about removing/correcting that "misinformation", in this case an outright lie and the White House has yet to comment.
The new "Disinformation Governance Board" is working as planned: they review what JB said and determined it was "eh.....close enough, especially if you're a Democrat."

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes you did. It is in every cell phone agreement and cellular provider agreement that is used. The only way to not consent is to not buy or use a cell phone.
I think my key word is remember. I am sure I consented to many things I don't agree with in the long fine print contracts of life :)

I don't remember consenting to this.

I don't remember because I did not read the fine print :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
In a new finding in the subcommittee’s latest report, the panel report said employees removed yellow “hold tags” from two containers containing newly manufactured Johnson & Johnson vaccine one hour before FDA inspectors arrived at Emergent’s Bayview facility in Baltimore in February 2021 to conduct a site tour. The hold tags indicated a potential quality problem with the vaccine in the containers, the House panel found. After the FDA inspectors left, employees put the tags back on the containers.
House staff investigators obtained an email from a consultant working for Emergent that stated “the purpose of removing the … [quality assurance] hold tags was to avoid drawing attention to the two subject containers during the tour by the FDA inspectors.”

A week earlier, Emergent officials had rebuffed efforts by Johnson & Johnson quality staff to personally inspect the facility, according to the House panel’s report. Both the FDA and Johnson & Johnson were scrutinizing operations after previous findings in 2020 that the plant was poorly prepared to produce vaccine as the pandemic raged out of control.

And Brandon can't figure out why 10's of millions of us will never get the jab.....

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
In a new finding in the subcommittee’s latest report, the panel report said employees removed yellow “hold tags” from two containers containing newly manufactured Johnson & Johnson vaccine one hour before FDA inspectors arrived at Emergent’s Bayview facility in Baltimore in February 2021 to conduct a site tour. The hold tags indicated a potential quality problem with the vaccine in the containers, the House panel found. After the FDA inspectors left, employees put the tags back on the containers.
House staff investigators obtained an email from a consultant working for Emergent that stated “the purpose of removing the … [quality assurance] hold tags was to avoid drawing attention to the two subject containers during the tour by the FDA inspectors.”

A week earlier, Emergent officials had rebuffed efforts by Johnson & Johnson quality staff to personally inspect the facility, according to the House panel’s report. Both the FDA and Johnson & Johnson were scrutinizing operations after previous findings in 2020 that the plant was poorly prepared to produce vaccine as the pandemic raged out of control.

And Brandon can't figure out why 10's of millions of us will never get the jab.....
Hey, don’t worry we the people can hold them liable, right?
1652541580375.png

remember the Democrat mantra regarding the Wuhan Flu and there fight against trump keeping the economy roaring... “only one life”

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Faced with clear evidence and facts, many terminally stupid still believe the mRNA gene therapy actually had some benefit..... (they call it a vaccine, its not. Thats another lie to bullshit you)

New Peer-Reviewed Study Finds Pfizer's Covid-19 Vaccine Protection Against Omicron Wanes Just a Week After Receiving Second and Third Dose

According to the Danish study published in JAMA Network on Friday, the researchers found a rapid decline in Omicron-specific serum neutralizing antibody titers only a few weeks after the second and third doses of Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder why Brandon and Fauci keep pushing the jab and booster after booster? I'ts not like the US government gave pharmaceutical manufacturers a 5 year contract to keep making the Covid vaccine..........whoops, by gawd, yes they did.....

"But manufacturing the vaccine won’t be Johnson & Johnson’s responsibility. That job will fall to Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Emergent BioSolutions, a publicly traded biotech manufacturing firm that has a five-year contract to make the essential substance for J&J’s vaccine doses (another firm prepares the viral vaccine to be received by patients as shots). That deal is expected to be worth $480 million over the first two years.
Emergent also has a U.S. contract to manufacture AstraZenca’s Covid-19 vaccine. That jab has yet to receive authorization from the FDA (it is available in the U.K, Canada and the E.U.), but if it’s eventually approved that contract will be worth an additional $261 million. Both deals are a huge boost for Emergent, which booked total revenues of $1.5 billion last year."

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Just a tiny problem in QC/Manufacturing/CGMP departments.....I like all of the peeling paint from the floors, walls, bollards and doorways and the damaged drywall in the "sterile" environment. The incompetence/lack of qualifications of people making the recipes is even better. Not to mention dragging totes and garbage all over the floor.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Just bought one last week!
Went to put the second pair of clips for it below Old Glory and the metal clips had chewed up a 6 month old rope.
I have new rope ready, but ordered 2 sets of nylon clips that won't chew the rope. As soon as they come in I'll put it all together and hoist "Come and Take It" secondarily.
I'll post a snapshot! :cool:
I generally fly a Betsy Ross flag and let everyone in the hood come to their own conclusion as to why. I'm sure the libs think it probably means I'm a racist.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s a shame so many can’t read or think for themselves…. I guess nobody wants to feel like they made a bad choice….even if the facts come from the same people who lied to them the first time…

Pfizer Jab In Young People Only 20% Effective After 60 Days, 0% After 5 Months

Researchers with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) analyzed test results from sites across the United States and determined that the vaccine was 60 percent effective two to four weeks after 12- to 15-year-olds got the second of the two-dose primary regimen.
But the effectiveness, measured against symptomatic illness, quickly plummeted, hitting 20 percent around month two and zero around month five.
After that, recipients in the age group were more likely to be infected by COVID-19.
Vaccine effectiveness “was no longer significantly different from 0 during month 3 after the second dose,” the researchers wrote in the study, which was published by the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Pfizer, its partner BioNTech, and the CDC didn’t respond to requests for comment.

…..
The study was funded by the U.S. government.
The study also found that vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic infection plunged quickly for those 5 to 11 years old, starting at 60 percent but hitting 23 percent just one month later.

In another study published by the same journal on May 13, New York researchers reported the gap of infection and hospitalization risk between unvaccinated and vaccinated youth narrowing over time, with vaccinated 5- to 11-year-olds being infected at a rate of 62 per 100,000 and unvaccinated being infected at a rate of 70 per 100,000.
That was an incidence rate ratio of 1.1; the rate ratio for 12- to 17-year-olds was 2.
The protection also waned considerably against hospitalization over time, researchers found.
They said that the findings support “efforts to increase vaccination coverage in children and adolescents.