Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You know the mark will be on the right hand or forehead. if you don't have a right hand. Noticed, King James Version says IN and the other translations say ON

Just speculating, does IN mean with a chip or in the blood? ON to me would be a visible mark.

I think either way, the mark will be scannable and or seen in order to buy or sell.

KJV
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

1669662665384.png

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
But, that is one of the main reasons I raise most of the meats we eat on our farm. It's a whole lot cheaper, I can control the quality and I don't need some Nazi politicians permission to eat. The day they start that is the day there will be a lot of lead airborne on my farm.....scratch that....I lost all of those things in a freak boating accident.....

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
But, that is one of the main reasons I raise most of the meats we eat on our farm. It's a whole lot cheaper, I can control the quality and I don't need some Nazi politicians permission to eat. The day they start that is the day there will be a lot of lead airborne on my farm.....scratch that....I lost all of those things in a freak boating accident.....
I hear ya. The day may be coming where they charge you tax/penalty for your carbon cow farts...

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score