POE Camera freezes , but only at one location, despite troubleshooting

Reaction score
So I have a Security Labs system. Unfortunately with them out of business, I have had to trouble shoot issues myself. So far I've done OK but now I'm stumped.

I have an 8ch POE system with 8 cameras, (7 bullets and one dome). They are all of the same brand as the NVR system, so no hardware conflicts. I have run into this baffling issue that maybe someone can suggest some fixes.

Of the 8 cameras, I have one that will frequently freeze on recording. This has happened before and since I have finished adding the cameras (at first I only had 4 when it started) The weird part is that this is in one location only. I have tried a different camera, still froze. I tried a different cable, still froze (in fact the original cable is now connected to the dome camera with no issues ever.) I have tried tweaking the settings. Still no luck.

Oh, and BTW this camera happens to face the driveway of my neighbor, who's son is a known meth dealer, and this all started one night when a family member shone a bright led light at the camera. Thinking at first that was the issue, I replaced the camera. (Apparently there's internet rumor that this action can disable a camera) No signs of any further interference from the neighbor but the replacement still froze.

Then I ran a new cable from the NVR to the camera. Still froze. I tried different ports on the NVR. I tried substream (which will help as then I can see the live video but doesn't solve the problem for recording.) I've tried hard resetting the NVR, don't know how to reboot the cameras (since I have found out that they retain camera specific information.) Finally (and I thought this fixed it) I reset my login and passwords. This worked up until today. Now that same camera froze again.

I can't seem to be able to change any log on info for the cameras directly. So.........what could be going on? It's suspicious that this affects ONLY the camera facing my neighbors driveway. Can something or someone cause interference or access the cameras directly to make this happen?

Ideas? Thanks!