Problems connecting intercom system to the Hik-Connect mobile app

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Today, just found that indoor monitors can support EZVIZ equipment.

Attachments

Oliloic

n3wb
Reaction score
Thats a VERY intresting thread. I wanted buy the Hikvision Intercom... before I read all of this. I'ts i shame cause I agree : I prefer the look & feel of Hikvision rather than the Dahua.

And i own a Hikvision cam, and i'm very satisfact with this product (camara dome outdook HD, PoE, etc.). I like this brand. For me, a kind of chiniese Axis ^^

But the most important is if the device is fonctionnal or not rather than the design look. And the Hikvision Intercom seems not a be finished product, unfortunately.

Will probably buy the Dahua too.

Questions :

1) if I buy this model : Dahua VTO2000A IP. I can use any Dahua Indoor screen ? There is a lot of models, and of course prices on aliexpress !

2) A commentary says the Dahua VTO2000A is not 720p as the Hikvision. However the Aliexpress seller says the Résolution is 1280*960. More than the Hikvision according the seller. Who is wrong or right ?

3) I's possible to aquire the A/V stream of the VTO2000A IP camera with a third party app like surveillance station on a Synology NAS, per exemple ?

4) Dahua VTO2111D-WP don't need any aditionnal screen. This model is only smartphone based. Someone know this device, and the limitations VS VTO2000A IP ?

Thanks @ all ! Best regards, Paul.

EDIT : intresting things --> On the official website, it's indicate : http://www.dahuasecurity.com/products/vtk-vto2000a-2-vth1550chw-2-8981.html Remote intercom with mobile APP (VTNC3000A needed) !

Last edited:

joy

n3wb
Reaction score
Not exactly an ip camera, but I'm getting desperate here so I thought I'd give the forum a try.

This seems to be a very recent product line from HikVision suffering from poor documentation and little information over the web of other people's experiences...anyway I love my HikVision dome cameras so I thought I'd take the plunge and buy this anyway.

I've got the following setup:

- DS-KH6310 indoor station, ip: 172.16.2.99 (firmware 1.4.0 160831)
- DS-KV8102-IM door station, ip: 172.16.2.100 (firmware 1.4.0 160831)

I've configured both devices, which are able to communicate with eachother (door station can call indoor station, indoor station reports that the communication is OK with a green "door station" icon on the main touchscreen UI page).

Now I'm having issues with connecting any of these devices with the Hik-Connect iOS app on my iPhone. I'm following the instructions found on the following document:

User manual DS-KH6310 / Pages 109

http://oversea-download.hikvision.com//uploadfile/Products/Video Intercom/Indoor Station/UD02905B_Baseline_ Video Intercom Indoor Station User Manual_V1.4.0_20160827.pdf

I tried adding each device via its serial number but the Hik Connect app times out at the "register on the server" step...

I ran a network packet capture and found that the Indoor station is able to reach google DNS to query for "dev.ys7.com" and a few other FQDNs, then connects on TCP port 8555 to some of these remote hosts...it seems as though the intercom indoor station is able to reach its mother ship OK ;)

I tried adding both devices on EZVIZ (took me a while to figure out that the site uses a plugin which needs internet explorer to work) but I get "device not supported" when I try to add the indoor station and "device is offline" when I try to add the outdoor door station...I don't know what else to do, can any kind soul provide support?

Miguel
maybe you can add it to IVMS-4200 lite

Edwin-nam

n3wb
Reaction score
HI. I have the ds-kh8300-t indoor station and I would also like to connect it to the Hik Connect app. However when I try to add it I need to enter the verification Code(ABCDEF). When I do the app prompts me that the code is weak and I need to change it. I don't find anywhere to change the code.

bfksoql

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello. I buy kv8102 and Im shocked - it still doesn`t work on mobile :-(

bfksoql

n3wb
Reaction score
What indoor monitor are you using?
I don`t buy monitor now because I`m just finish building and want to try just station :) Yesterday I was reading google and I think that monitors are connectable to hikconnect and working ? There are around 5 monitors available in Poland - do you know if this cheapest work with hikconnect ?

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The unit that connects to Hik-connect/that gets added to a hik-connect account is the indoor statrion, not the outdoor one.

Not all indoor units support Hik-connect.