Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
where is this full interview?
I don't believe it has aired yet. I suspect this was a teaser piece released to the liberal media to try and pre-shame him before the episode airs. From the clip replies I am seeing, that idea seems to be backfiring on the people who put it out, Instead of getting a bunch of liberal air heads leaving responses, the right is cheering him on for actually having a set of balls to stand up and say no, on tv, to a queer black dude in drag.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
This is extremely humorous. Just a week ago, these exact same people tried to tell everyone males could get pregnant and could have periods.:rolleyes: And then, just like that, on Monday, they are now telling us you have to have a uterus to be pregnant...:lol: Somebody wants their cake and eat it too.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Huh.....abortion protests......on Mother's day. :rolleyes: Bet there are a bunch of mothers out there who won't see or hear from their grown ass, spoiled brat kids today, because their kids are too busy wanting to have an abortion. Bet a bunch of those mothers wished they had just swallowed that load........

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Huh.....abortion protests......on Mother's day. :rolleyes: Bet there are a bunch of mothers out there who won't see or hear from their grown ass, spoiled brat kids today, because their kids are too busy wanting to have an abortion. Bet a bunch of those mothers wished they had just swallowed that load........

Ever notice that 95% of those females protesting will never have to worry about getting knocked up to begin with? A lot of them look like a well used dog chew toy.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Insanity that this is indeed true.

It just shows you how lost many people are.

And that previous meme that shows a Forest Gump saying "life ends when a heartbeat stops" "seems life begins when the heartbeat starts". These two memes are excellent rebuttals to the pro abortionists.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
And so they should. Teachers options to get the attention of a misbehaving kid have been diminished to almost nothing by the helicopter parents. Might as well just turn them all loose in a 8' high chain-link fence and let them "graze" for 7 hours a day. Just look at how Gen Z has turned out.....No discipline in school, no discipline at home and now those few that will actually enter the work force instead of sit at home and lay around on the couch all day and night, think it's mean and want to sue if their boss yells at them for being lazy and constantly fucking up.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhh...... WTF???

So, black lives don't seem to matter much anymore.:oops: Now, all of the sudden, you once again, have to have female reproductive parts to get pregnant.

This is the mentally ill that we used to lock up because they were a danger to themselves and others. Time hasn't changed anything. They still are a danger to themselves and others. We should lock them all up again.

Reaction score
So, black lives don't seem to matter much anymore.:oops: Now, all of the sudden, you once again, have to have female reproductive parts to get pregnant.

This is the mentally ill that we used to lock up because they were a danger to themselves and others. Time hasn't changed anything. They still are a danger to themselves and others. We should lock them all up again.
1652066869756.png

Reaction score
And so they should. Teachers options to get the attention of a misbehaving kid have been diminished to almost nothing by the helicopter parents. Might as well just turn them all loose in a 8' high chain-link fence and let them "graze" for 7 hours a day. Just look at how Gen Z has turned out.....No discipline in school, no discipline at home and now those few that will actually enter the work force instead of sit at home and lay around on the couch all day and night, think it's mean and want to sue if their boss yells at them for being lazy and constantly fucking up.
I agree with you 100% The shit my kids tell me that they see other kids do in school blows my mind. When I tell them that we got spanked by the principle in school if we screwed up, they are amazed. But I will also add that I would have MUCH PREFERRED to be spanked by the principle then my father....any day of the week! And the Principles wallops were no walk in the park either!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with you 100% The shit my kids tell me that they see other kids do in school blows my mind. When I tell them that we got spanked by the principle in school if we screwed up, they are amazed. But I will also add that I would have MUCH PREFERRED to be spanked by the principle then my father....any day of the week! And the Principles wallops were no walk in the park either!
It seems my teachers in elementary school '55 to '62 preferred the wide part of a wooden yardstick on the back of your hands or knuckles. I preferred that over them calling my mom. It probably wouldn't have been too bad if she could have gotten a hold of me right then but she'd fume about it for 3 hours until I got home and THEN I'd get it from her on my butt. So same here....preferred ANY teacher over my mom.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We feared the school calling our parents because the punishment/beating at home would be worse than any paddle at school.

Nowadays a school calls a parent and the parents claim not my kid and do nothing to punish their own child.

Next door kid got busted for hacking into the school computers to change grades for a fee...earned him a new car from the parents. Mine would have been sold off if I did that lol.

Another neighbor is a teacher. A 4th grader went violent and beat up two kids and a teacher and tried to take the police officers gun, so they handcuffed the kid and hauled his @$$ down to the police station.

Guess what...kid was back in school the next day. No suspension, no expulsion...nothing....

Reaction score
It seems my teachers in elementary school '55 to '62 preferred the wide part of a wooden yardstick on the back of your hands or knuckles. I preferred that over them calling my mom. It probably wouldn't have been too bad if she could have gotten a hold of me right then but she'd fume about it for 3 hours until I got home and THEN I'd get it from her on my butt. So same here....preferred ANY teacher over my mom.
My Jr High School Principle was a retired Recon Marine. He had an oar paddle that he had cut down, drilled one inch or so, holes into it and wrapped the handle in 550 cord (back then I didn't know what it was). It was always hanging above his office door. Well, it was winter and all of us 9th graders were trying to terrorize the 8th and 7th graders with snowballs. This owas one of those times we had a foot or more of snow in Lubbock, Texas. This wasn't allowed...at all. Too many injuries had occured in past snow ball fights. So, to set the example, the principle surprised us on the field and picked 9 or so of us and took us to the office. The school's front office was lined with glass on both sides. He had us lean forward in line on the desks, feet spread, hands apart and look straight ahead....as soon as the bell rang and the halls filled up, he started down the line with his 'paddle'. So all the kids going to their next class could see what was going on. Hot damn that hurt....I mean really hurt. But again, I would rather have had that then ANYTHING my father would have given me. 100% And you know what? I survived it, imagine that. :)

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When I was in school, the gym coach had the mother of all paddles. And when you did something bad you were met with a 3 inch thick by 18 inch long maple hardwood board with holes drilled in it for lower wind resistance. I only saw one person get corrected, everyone else fell in line real quick.

Reaction score
So the White House will not condemn the protesting in front of the SC Justice's house, but this they condemn. Let me ask you this: Lets say Judge Kavanaugh decided to walk out and talk to the protestors in a friendly, intelligent manner. What do you think would happen to you him? Just ponder that for a minute.
The only thing these people understand is fire = fire. As unfortunate as it is.

1652105008728.png1652105065225.png