Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
ANTIFA are nothing but immature, misguided, animals wearing a cowards mask. Get them alone, and see how brave they are. If the residents of Portland WANT Portland back, it is up to them. If they WANT to get rid of the ANTIFA scumbags, it's up to them. Me, personally, I would have had a Marine Battalion get online with Riot gear and clear the streets when it all started. But it's never too late to start.

1651843229942.png

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
You didn't highlight the eloquent language from those obviously more sophisticated than us commoners:

“Importantly, [the Menstrual Dignity Act] affirms the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, nonbinary, and two spirit students by addressing the challenges that some students have managing menstruation while minimizing negative attention that could put them at risk of harm and navigating experiences of gender dysphoria during menstruation,”

Must take somebody way above my level to come up with a sentence like that! Plus, words and phrases I never knew:
menstrual dignity
intersex
two spirit students

My wife's first reaction was picturing what the boys are going to do with all of this interesting free stuff begging to be misused.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You didn't highlight the eloquent language from those obviously more sophisticated than us commoners:

“Importantly, [the Menstrual Dignity Act] affirms the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, nonbinary, and two spirit students by addressing the challenges that some students have managing menstruation while minimizing negative attention that could put them at risk of harm and navigating experiences of gender dysphoria during menstruation,”

Must take somebody way above my level to come up with a sentence like that! Plus, words and phrases I never knew:
menstrual dignity
intersex
two spirit students

My wife's first reaction was picturing what the boys are going to do with all of this interesting free stuff begging to be misused.
Mine also .. completely agree with your wife on this one ..

Perhaps we should use the Governor's paycheck to personally pay for these in the boy's restrooms ...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Mine also .. completely agree with your wife on this one ..

Perhaps we should use the Governor's paycheck to personally pay for these in the boy's restrooms ...
I can see the late night calls to the plumbers drastically increasing. Hello, A1 plumbing? Yeah, we need an emergency service call. We appear to have 96 kotex that have been partially flushed down the toilet at the same in the boys bathroom, followed by a 2 pound turd.......:rofl:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

menstrual dignity
intersex
two spirit students

Not to mention the sudden shortage of catchup packets, disappearing from the cafeteria and then ending up in the boys bathroom stalls....

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Okay, who gave all of the kids who got beat up in high school a microphone?
Just wait another 20 years until these elementary kids who are encouraged to get their dick cut off get a microphone.

If one ever wondered what was happening inside Sodom and Gamora I don’t think we need to look to hard.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes it is genuinely hard to believe the bullshit that is happening these days in the name of diversity, inclusivity, and equity. These people live in genuine FEAR of the WOKE MOB so much that they deny actual science. WTF is wrong with these psychos???
Here Gov. Brown is showing the public the ACTUAL size of her brain:

gov-brown.jpg