Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
And someone here posted something about Obummer being the 'Great Divider in Chief'....100% spot on. Idiot.
I don't know. If there is one thing we can thank Obummer for, it's that if he was never president, we probably never would have had Trump as president. I really believe that Trump winning was a reaction to Obummer's presidency.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
He had another video that was an hour long. I finally had to shut it off. It got too depressing to watch and realize that the future of the US will be turned over to imbeciles. Now I know why the US has over 9 million unfilled job positions. None of them can count change, many of them don't even know what continent they live on, what country Mt Rushmore is in or "who the 69th president" was. They all think it is Obama. They only thing they are qualified to do is sit at home, collect the government dole, go shopping at the mall for over priced brand name shit, cry about how how working 20 hours a week is too hard on them and that "Big Corporations" need to pay them a living wage. Oh.....and they think Boomers are the laziest generation on the planet, we pissed away their inheritance, took the good paying jobs away from them and left them nothing. :screwy:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
One of my first jobs was working at a local McDonalds. Started off cooking the burgers and ended up as a cashier. One day I was rebuked for counting back change. Was told the cash register displays the change and to leave it alone.

How many today could count back the change?
"0".