Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
I never hear Liberals talk about the social failure of single parent families... and this black author lays down an argument that this plays a part in school shootings. Great piece of writing...

1653870753734.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I never hear Liberals talk about the social failure of single parent families... and this black author lays down an argument that this plays a part in school shootings. Great piece of writing...

View attachment 129369

And BLM seeks to dismantle the nuclear family. :mad:
From ==>> BLACK LIVES MATTER……. What We Believe

Excerpt:

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each
other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our
children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Bwahahaha!

Excerpt from the above article:
"....In January 2021, the SFUSD unanimously approved a decision to start replacing names of schools named after prominent figures who allegedly have connections to injustices in history, such as slavery...... The namesakes that were planned to be dropped, in addition to U.S. Presidents.... Abraham Lincoln..."
What? Didn't Lincoln abolish slavery? Was that his "connection to injustices"? The inmates are running the @#$% asylum. The absolute saddest part is this: these are the people that are supposed to be teaching the children, the future leaders of this country.

God save us. :(

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I brought my slingshot to show and tell in 1st grade.

My high school shop teacher would ask to borrow my knife, on a campus that didn't allow knives.

I graduated in 2000.

That's the #1 most conspicuous thing about liberal hypocrisy; that they confuse the symptoms of a problem as the problem itself, or consider a good thing to be bad.

The problem is unwanted pregnancy :rolleyes:
The problem is guns :rolleyes:
The problem is the US has a legally defensible border :rolleyes:
The problem is highly productive people making money and keeping some of it :rolleyes:
The problem is 400 years ago... :rolleyes:
The problem is people making personal medical decisions :rolleyes:
The problem is the nuclear family :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's an obvious reason. Strong families would lead to them losing power and stopping the advance of their perverted agenda.
Liberals and the DNC have a vested interest in keeping a permanent underclass in poverty as a voting base. They will always come up with enough welfare programs to keep them alive, while simultaneously making it easier for men to just walk away. Healthy nuclear families today have two incomes and typically don't need welfare-- they aren't afraid to THINK for themselves. The DNC certainly does not want that-- so they actively pursue policies and strategies that crush stable 2-parent households amongst POC.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Liberals and the DNC have a vested interest in keeping a permanent underclass in poverty as a voting base. They will always come up with enough welfare programs to keep them alive, while simultaneously making it easier for men to just walk away. Healthy nuclear families today have two incomes and typically don't need welfare-- they aren't afraid to THINK for themselves. The DNC certainly does not want that-- so they actively pursue policies and strategies that crush stable 2-parent households amongst POC.
Bang...nail hit square on the head, man. One of the shortest, but best summaries, of the Dem's platform / plot.
They will always come up with enough welfare programs to keep them alive, while simultaneously making it easier for men to just walk away.
I could be mistaken, but don't the single moms get additional funds for each child?

Last edited:
Reaction score
<snip>...
I could be mistaken, but don't the single moms get additional funds for each child?
Yes they will. And what does that do-- it further solidifies their DEPENDENCE ON GOVERNMENT to provide for them. They tend to Not bite the hand that feeds, so the Dems maintain that built-in voter base.

1653944813516.png

Blacks make up about 13% of the population in the US... yet 30% of ALL single parents are Black.

1653944861365.png