Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I could be mistaken, but don't the single moms get additional funds for each child?
That is why they will not get a job, they will live off the income from the state of each child. Then what will they do when their children reach 18/21 and they lose the income.

In Cali you get $430 per child. Have 5 kids from 5 different fathers and you get $2,150 a month for 18 years and that equals $464,400.

Have more get more. Think about all the money that would go out if abortion was made illegal..... I can see it now, "abortion is saving you tax dollars".

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
YES!!!! Even if the Pope will not!

View attachment 129463
If the Pope will not support this then he needs to step down and be replaced with one that supports the commandments and the teachings of the church.

They lost me with the predator priests. Moving them to distant parish was not the answer.

Reaction score
If the Pope will not support this then he needs to step down and be replaced with one that supports the commandments and the teachings of the church.

They lost me with the predator priests. Moving them to distant parish was not the answer.
I go to a Catholic Church every Sunday with my wife and kids. I am not Catholic, and I never will be. My wife and kids are...I don't have a problem with this nor do I have a problem with the Catholic Church. The way I look at it, it is a house of God....and I am setting the example for my kids....just like we pray together every night.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
YES!!!! Even if the Pope will not!

View attachment 129463
What gets me though is that I have heard FJB say more than once "...I'm a 'good Catholic' ", whatever that means so she's no worse than him in that regard.
I'm not defending her, just sayin'.....what lets FJB off the hook....because he's POTUS? :idk:

Reaction score
What gets me though is that I have heard FJB say more than once "...I'm a 'good Catholic' ", whatever that means so she's no worse than him in that regard.
I'm not defending her, just sayin'.....what lets FJB off the hook....because he's POTUS? :idk:
I agree 100%. Maybe they are cautious to deny the POTUS this? IDK.