Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So the last people I would think that would push this agenda would be teachers...who are suppose to 'teach' the truth...then again, I would bet that most educators are Liberal. Just a hunch I have....

View attachment 132755
You have to remember, teachers are few and far between. Today's teachers are mostly the bottom of the barrel psychology majors the couldn't make in the real world. So they ended up being a teacher to indoctrinate our kids into their demented future. The kids are the undercover brown shirt sleeper cells that will help push their teachers dreams.

Reaction score
You have to remember, teachers are few and far between. Today's teachers are mostly the bottom of the barrel psychology majors the couldn't make in the real world. So they ended up being a teacher to indoctrinate our kids into their demented future. The kids are the undercover brown shirt sleeper cells that will help push their teachers dreams.
All I can say thus far, is that my daughters teachers have been very, very good. Yes, I keep a close eye on what they are taught and participate in. They know what to look for in school...they have been educated. So I will not say you are wrong, but in my case, thus far, my kids teachers have been great. Thank God!

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Obviously, her drug addiction was much more important than her safety, freedom, family, whatever, was. She hated the star spangled banner. She hates the US and what it used to stand for. I think for punishment, they should pipe Roseanne Barr singing the star spangled banner into her cell and have it go off every hour, on the hour.....for the next 5 years.....:lol:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Obviously, her drug addiction was much more important than her safety, freedom, family, whatever, was. She hated the star spangled banner. She hates the US and what it used to stand for. I think for punishment, they should pipe Roseanne Barr singing the star spangled banner into her cell and have it go off every hour, on the hour.....for the next 5 years.....:lol:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
10 years was her sentence, let them play it for the next 10 years.

I wonder if Italy will keep her?

Looks like she is drunk and passed out

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
It was first the Great Resignation, now comes the Great Multiplication.

1657498491110.png

:eek: