Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
I just have so much pity for this poor soul.....HA, HAAAAAAAAAAA! America isn't such a bad place now is it?

View attachment 132545
And maybe she will shut the F up bitching about how horrible the USA is.
She is now experiencing what other countries without freedoms will readily do to their citizens whenever they see fit. That kind of thing doesn't happen here... oh wait. J6 Prisoners are treated the same.
:confused:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am ashamed that I voted for this POS. If anyone is taking what this crack-pot is saying seriously, I truly feel sorry for them. Him and Liz are a matching pair of RINO's!

View attachment 132553
Same here....instead of voting for Romney like I did, a trip to the dentist for a root canal would have been more productive.
With regard to anything that Romney has to say.....I'm more apt to listen to a telemarketer trying to sell me an extended auto warranty....and would probably trust them more than that RINO scumbag.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Same here....instead of voting for Romney like I did, a trip to the dentist for a root canal would have been more productive.
With regard to anything that Romney has to say.....I'm more apt to listen to a telemarketer trying to sell me an extended auto warranty....and would probably trust them more than that RINO scumbag.
Romney always struck me as "slimey" just about like the "I did NOT have sexual relations with THAT women" scumbag.

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
He just wants the tax money from those who can afford to buy in Kalifornia .. Governments get boat loads of cash from property taxes at these inflated house prices ..
Oh, it's not so much the property taxes... They are capped at around 1% of the property value (but the People's Republik has one of the most unfair, insane property tax inequalities in the world due to their stupid Prop 13). It's the income tax that is around 10% (and they are looking to raise on "rich" people), and the sales tax of around 10%. What do you get for that? High crime, shit in the streets of major cities, insane traffic, roads worse than areas that have freeze/thaw cycles... It's paradise!!!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, it's not so much the property taxes... They are capped at around 1% of the property value (but the People's Republik has one of the most unfair, insane property tax inequalities in the world due to their stupid Prop 13). It's the income tax that is around 10% (and they are looking to raise on "rich" people), and the sales tax of around 10%. What do you get for that? High crime, shit in the streets of major cities, insane traffic, roads worse than areas that have freeze/thaw cycles... It's paradise!!!
hmmm ... add it up ..

Additional Income taxes .. 10-13% ..
Additional Sales taxes .. 7-10% ..

So IF I move from Florida and buy now in California .. I get to pay 1% a year for a $1 Million dollar + home ( which really should be about 1/4-1/2 of that at best ) .. - so that is $10k a year ..

Adds up ..

What a 1/4 Million gets you in California ..

1657069550244.png

Price History ..

1657069638332.png

1657069678390.png

Reaction score