Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Isn't it odd that it's called "The Inflation Reduction Act" but most of the conversation about it concerns the "stop global warming" hoax?
Not at all. Every play from the so-called progressives is straight out of 1984. They read the book as a how-to manual, not as a precautionary tale.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Fortunately people can identify as anything they want, so they'll find all of their teachers are "of color". Heck, I've identified as Native American on every survey I take, except for when I answer "none of your damn business".

Too bad they don't run things like any other business where the crappy employees are the first to go. How about that as a criteria?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^
Anyone notice the insanity of the above OK sign of these wackos. This now what it looks like

Never in my entire just now 60 years had I ever heard that the OK sign was for White Power. NEVER.

Until they freakin invented that it was a symbol for White Power. They invented that narrative. Freakin insanity.

Now on my phone (S22 with Android OS) they have curled over and closed the middle, ring, and pinky fingers.

I'm so over their insanity.

Screenshot_20220817-164554_Messages.jpg

From the above options you can see the OK sign. When you select it, it gets input like my first shot, with the fingers curled and closed :mad:

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Every person I've ever gone scuba diving with is a white supremacist, because we always begin and end our dives by throwing the universal symbol of white supremacy.
Exactly. I am also a scuba diver. I literally have 1000s of dives logged, mostly in Hawaii.

I'm just so over their insanity.