Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Careful of what you write on Gab, those of you that visit it. The Feds are sitting there, watching and waiting for someone to post something in the gray area. Torba is running scared and is turning over names and addresses at the drop of a pin when the feds contact him, instead of waiting for a subpoena, like normal people with any intelligence would do.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Careful of what you write on Gab, those of you that visit it. The Feds are sitting there, watching and waiting for someone to post something in the gray area. Torba is running scared and is turning over names and addresses at the drop of a pin when the feds contact him, instead of waiting for a subpoena, like normal people with any intelligence would do.

So sad, it's like we live in a police state like Iran or China. The libbies don't even recognized that they've created a police state to intimidate citizens. I'm not condoning freedom to threaten but this is a thread about hypocrisy and we see legislators giving the green light to their libbies to go after the SCOTUS and conservative legislators yet, the Feds simply look the other way unless it's a conservative private citizen who utters such words.

Reaction score
Wait, isn't this illegal???
White people banned from off-campus UC Berkeley student housing common areas
The Berkeley co-op also states that residents must alert others when they intend to bring White guests to the house.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, isn't this illegal???
White people banned from off-campus UC Berkeley student housing common areas
The Berkeley co-op also states that residents must alert others when they intend to bring White guests to the house.

lol .. well, the kicker is that they do not define being anti-white as racist nor discriminatory as the "white man" is in charge ..

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
By inclusive they mean everything and I mean everything….walking zombies and stoned people will be the new norm everywhere. Public display of affection will be acceptable on all levels even in Times Square. Let’s get this party started….Ecstasy.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Curious it only goes back to 2017. He's way too old for the criminal record to just have begun there, because it's usually youth that do the dumbest stuff.

Crazy there's only a 4 day gap between arrests at one point. You'd think someone could lay low for at least a week.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Investing in discrimination.
One quote on Twitter:
"Another manager said he brought his daughters to Vanguard’s pride celebration, which he called the "most amazing Vanguard event that’s been put on in a long, long time, if not ever." Vanguard’s pride festivities included a "family-friendly" drag show this year."
It wasn't so long ago that this would be considered a crime in any state, exposing your child to such sexual depravity.

And regarding this little tidbit on a slide.....

elaine-hall.jpg

I've got news for Ms. Hall....personally I actively EXCLUDE any damn thing I want to if I deem it inappropriate for children and it's NO ACCIDENT on my part when it comes to protecting children....it is unabashedly ON PURPOSE and it won't be mistaken for anything else.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
One quote on Twitter:
"Another manager said he brought his daughters to Vanguard’s pride celebration, which he called the "most amazing Vanguard event that’s been put on in a long, long time, if not ever." Vanguard’s pride festivities included a "family-friendly" drag show this year."
It wasn't so long ago that this would be considered a crime in any state, exposing your child to such sexual depravity.

And regarding this little tidbit on a slide.....

View attachment 137351

I've got news for Ms. Hall....personally I actively EXCLUDE any damn thing I want to if I deem it inappropriate for children and it's NO ACCIDENT on my part when it comes to protecting children....it is unabashedly ON PURPOSE and it won't be mistaken for anything else.
Just curious how inclusive she is with views that are in opposition of hers? Isn't it interesting how violently opposed inclusive people can become when challenged by something resembling diversity of thought?