Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
This is just incredible....I mean, how could anyone do this?

1661188701607.png1661188734287.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe they "arrested" him to protect him and get him to safety?

I've said it once, twice, a million times.....it's the lefties who will get violent FIRST when they can't get their way. They've proven over and over again they are the least inclusive, most hateful and most intolerant group. What's interesting is that they don't even like each other. The left is comprised of a bunch of fractured groups with differing things they are bitching about.

And as far as Seattle goes....fuck 'em!

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't follow news so correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've heard that some non-border city said they would be a sanctuary city for illegal aliens? Then, was it Texas, started giving incentives to illegal aliens to be bussed to that city?

I'm often commenting how many leftists want to appear to do the right thing, without the results mattering at all. In other words, the only thing that matters is that they feel good, not that any situation actually improves.

Seems like if the mayor says they want illegal aliens but then tries to hire someone else to keep them out, that's the definition of hypocrisy. According to their rules, they should then be labeled as racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and bigoted.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score