Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You guys seem to have a thing for mentioning gays and indeterminate genders...you fooling around with those Gay Yard Flamingos again when nobody's looking...

Reaction score
I can remember the first 6 or so times I went to the Philippines and it was peaceful as it could be, as well as safe. Unfortunately it was because of the ruthless Dictator Marcus, but still safe. Fast forward some years and when I finally returned, I was shocked to see armed guards at every 7-11, the malls, you name it. THIS is what we are going to turn into....

1670526847214.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sen. Tom Cotton slams Kroger CEO while discussing Albertsons merger: 'Best of Luck'

Excerpts:

"....two Kroger employees in Arkansas were fired for refusing to wear company aprons with a rainbow logo, which is often used as a symbol for the LGBTQ community."
"...He (Tom Cotton) said that while the GOP has a history of supporting free enterprise, corporate leaders cannot expect Republicans to come to their defense if their companies enforce policies that discriminate against or censor conservative employees...."

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Curious to know how much money we can expect to see sent our way from the African continent for enslaving their people and selling them? Speaking of which, how much should we expect from Great Britain for bringing this blight to America?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score