Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Because libtards cannot debate with facts they shut down other opinions/discussion. They are the racists that make decisions based on ones skin color and do not see people as individuals.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Because libtards cannot debate with facts they shut down other opinions/discussion. They are the racists that make decisions based on ones skin color and do not see people as individuals.

Excerpt #1:

"So oftentimes you will know how I feel. This does not mean that I am opposed to hearing other perspectives. I would like to be very clear about that: I am always willing to engage in dialogue with folks that may disagree with me. Always."

Excerpt #2:

"And I will not think less of you, nor will I try to fight you or debate you. And in fact, if you try to fight me or debate me, I will shut that s--- down real fast," Reedy-Rogier, who holds a master’s in social work, added.

So what's the point of "engaging in dialog" if I have an opposing view and she considers that I am "debating" vs. "disagreeing" or "discussing" ? She's redefining semantics to fit HER narrative. I wouldn't waste my time but instead would expend my time more productively like going to the bathroom and taking a dump. :poop::lmao:

Using pretty much her own viewpoint: I could not care less what she has to say.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Putting it here, as not for sure where to put it. But I have to wonder WHY Elon would do this? The only way the truth will get out is if he is at the helm.

View attachment 148655
As I mentioned in an earlier post... research more and stop reading the 'news'. Every move has a purpose. If you want to keep up, here are two people that always have good reads but not for the faint of heart:

@BrianCates https://truthsocial.com/@BrianCates

@KarliBonne https://truthsocial.com/@KarliBonne

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Putting it here, as not for sure where to put it. But I have to wonder WHY Elon would do this? The only way the truth will get out is if he is at the helm.

View attachment 148655
Elon does not need to be the CEO to get the job done .. he owns the company and can hire / fire the talent he needs to do this ..