Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The woke mind virus. She's in Ireland :facepalm: :rolleyes::lol:

if she says this type of stuff she gets praised by her fellow woke mind virus cult.

"As a Black woman on a national science show, I intentionally wear braids and my curly Afro to normalize Black hair in stem. In this pic, I'm wearing cornrows to study plants being sent to space at NASA," she wrote.

Why this Black engineer makes a point of wearing braids in the lab: 'If you Google a scientist, I can promise you you're not going to get pictures of a Black woman with cornrows' (msn.com)

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I bet that a main reason is that lots of well to do Democrats lost some buku bucks

View attachment 148064
Well, the arrest says it all. He is alleged to have a billion dollars hidden as well as another billion hidden by his girlfriend. He is so not smart that he remained in the Bahamas instead of escaping to a country that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the US.
All just Kabuki theater to keep people watching that one hand while the other hand is the one we SHOULD be watching...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
All just Kabuki theater to keep people watching that one hand while the other hand is the one we SHOULD be watching...

Justice Department Faces Questions After Effectively Preventing Bankman-Fried From Testifying In Congress

Excerpt below:
————
I previously wrote how Bankman-Fried was doing harm to his case by speaking in the media and to Congress. So why would the Justice Department move to stop the self-inflicted damage? You have a major target who was about to voluntarily testify for hours.

That is ordinarily a dream for prosecutors, but the Justice Department moved quickly to prevent that from happening. At that stage, Bankman-Fried was not charged or in custody. He was not protected by Miranda or other constitutional rules from self-incriminating statements.

Indeed, some of us had already warned that he was causing himself considerable damage in making such statements. This was a defendant with a large legal team facing possible criminal charges who seemed eager to speak about his actions and motivations. Most prosecutors would sit back, make popcorn, and watch this unfold.

The curious move led many to question whether the Biden Administration was eager to prevent questions on Bankman-Fried’s political contributions and associations. He was the second highest donor to Democratic causes in the last election cycle. His mother, a law professor at Stanford also heads a major Democratic campaign fund.

Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
It's pretty widely known about the MSM boycotting any mention of the Twitter files. The left-leaning democrat party puppet Sinclair station in Portland, OR finally ran a story about Twitter. Is it about the Twitter files? No... it's a Twitter/Musk hit piece put out by Sinclair Broadcasting..

Turbulence at Twitter continues under Elon Musk's ownership

Plugging the title into a search engine gives a long list of TV station web sites running the same story. Collusion is perfectly ok for the democrats.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Whatever it takes to spread the woke mind virus...

View attachment 148093

Pffft........who uses dictionaries now days? That is so 1980's......not to mention, if you are dense enough that you don't know the definition of a man or woman, you are probably a Zoomer still living in mommas basement, gainfully un-employed. Cambridges new opinions are irrelevant.