Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Why parents today would take children to that den of pedophiles is beyond me.

Of course there are plenty of adults who regularly go there and pay their outrageous prices without kids…. Not my kind of “entertainment”

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why parents today would take children to that den of pedophiles is beyond me.

Of course there are plenty of adults who regularly go there and pay their outrageous prices without kids…. Not my kind of “entertainment”
Our family used to love that place. Then they started jacking the prices up. The last time we were there was 5 years ago. We said we’ll probably never go back because of the outrageous price increases from 10 years prior.

Now with this wokeness, even if they were to reduce prices to $10 for a park, my family will never go back

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey libs... How about a new law that makes it a felony to possess a gun...oh wait, laws aren't for the lawless. Besides...we need to defund the police and get Trump, right?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey libs... How about a new law that makes it a felony to possess a gun...oh wait, laws aren't for the lawless. Besides...we need to defund the police and get Trump, right?

I thought murder is against the law? It is? And the penalty if caught and convicted for murder can be life imprisonment or death? But people still do it in spite of that?
Wow...so are you saying that passing a law against doing something won't prevent someone from breaking that law ? And if we make owning a firearm against the law, even for a law-abiding citizen, that the lawless will continue to have guns and use them? Maybe against a legally DIS-armed citizen? Surely not...my diseased, pea-sized liberal brain just cannot comprehend that....:drool:

</end sarcasm>

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
A CEO is getting a lot of unwanted attention online after an employee is alleged to have leaked a Zoom call of her telling staff members they weren’t getting a bonus. But get this… she generously paid herself $1.2 million on top of her salary last year, bringing her total income to around $5 million. The video has left a lot of people feeling outraged, and rightfully so, as Andi Owen, the CEO and president of US furniture store MillerKnoll, tells staff to “leave pity city” for their complaints.

She further told them that they needed to stop thinking about what they were going to do if they weren’t to receive their bonus. Owen then continued, “Get the damn $26 million,” which is believed to have been the company’s sales target. “Spend your time and your effort thinking about the $26 million we need and not thinking about what you’re going to do if you don’t get a bonus. Alright? Can I get some commitment for that? I would appreciate that.”

Last edited: