Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Caution - McNuggets are hot

Same with their coffee. Remember that lawsuit? lol

Same with their coffee. Remember that lawsuit? lol

Actually, there's a lot more to that story ..

"Liebeck was taken to the hospital after the incident, where it was determined that she had suffered third-degree burns on 6% of her skin and lesser burns over 16%. It is easy enough to find photographs of the burns to Ms. Liebeck’s legs and groin area online, but I must warn you that these photographs are graphic and are not for the weak of heart.
She remained in the hospital for eight days while she underwent skin grafting. During this period, Liebeck lost 20 pounds (nearly 20% of her body weight), reducing her to 83 pounds. Two years of medical treatment followed this terrible ordeal."

"During the trial it was revealed that McDonald’s knew that heating their coffee to this temperature would be dangerous, but they did it anyways because it would save them money. When you serve coffee that is too hot to drink, it will take much longer for a person to drink their coffee, which means that McDonald’s will not have to give out as many free refills of coffee."

ref:

It was an accident caused by the plaintiff.

I once owned a car that would easily do 165mph+, indeed I tested that on two occasions on the track at Texas Motor Speedway.

Is there an expectation that an “accident” at that speed might cause serious injury?

Since Liebeck, McDonald's has not reduced the service temperature of its coffee. McDonald's current policy is to serve coffee at 176–194 °F (80–90 °C),[38] relying on more sternly worded warnings on cups made of rigid foam to avoid future liability, though it continues to face lawsuits over hot coffee.[38][39] The Specialty Coffee Association of America supports improved packaging methods rather than lowering the temperature at which coffee is served. The association has successfully aided the defense of subsequent coffee burn cases.[39]Similarly, as of 2004, Starbucks sells coffee at 175–185 °F (79–85 °C), and the executive director of the Specialty Coffee Association of America reported that the standard serving temperature is 160–185 °F (71–85 °C).[citation needed]

I would normally post this in the school thread, but reading this made me sick to my stomach. Damn shame that parts of our country has reached this stage of abnormal behavior.

Scott Mineo, another Loudoun County parent, told WJLA that activists "went after" his job.

"They referred me to the FBI, IRS, and DHS all because they don’t like my opinion," he said.

"They're probably going to sit back and celebrate the fact that I'm unemployed. I'm having a hard time finding a job.
And who knows what's next with the IRS and the FBI? I don't know. But they've done more than just put me out of a job.
It's impacting my family, my kids."

Attachments

• 1683976182300.png
    1683976182300.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 10
As I've said before and I'll say again....libtards will get violent if you do not go along with their plan.

She just reaffirmed the unique, outstanding qualifications that helped her get the VP seat: knowledgeable, intelligent, experienced, articulate, black, female, dumb as a box of rocks. :drool::screwy:

Lady-Boy