Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

How in the heck can there be a 153 year old aerospace company?

^ I don't get the issue w/the Miller Lite ad. This has got to be a farce. They say 'shit' about 60 times. I thought it was hilarious!
It’s Parody

Apparently it was real

From the above article:

comedian Ilana Glazer

She is a comedian. Come on. I still think it is a joke.

I don't think the Telegraph is satire like Babylon Bee?

Lots of companies use comedians for ads.

Quotes from article:

"But a spokesman for Molson Coors, Miller Lite's parent company, has refused to back down, insisting there is nothing controversial about its advert."

"Neither of these things should be remotely controversial and we hope beer drinkers can appreciate the humour (and ridiculousness) of this video from back in March," the spokesman told Fox."

I think it was a joke but a joke they did?

Last edited:
can appreciate the humour (and ridiculousness) of this video from back in March

Yes, ie it was meant to be funny , vs Bud Light which was by admission out to make a statement

I am not saying it is a satire site. I am saying that Miller is putting this out there to drum up chatter and is playing everyone. This is big-time trolling at it's best. Even the parent company spokesperson is in on it.

Look at all of the free advertising this is bringing. It's not woke like having a guy be a woman for women's month. And how can you really be upset with the message?

It's not to be taken seriously so I just laugh at it.

Ok I was taking your "it is a farce" and "it is a joke" like it was a Saturday Night Live type skit done not in affiliation with the company.

It appears this was done by the company, but if not they are rolling with it like they did.

That was my point is that the company is "taking credit" for it and not running away saying it was done by a comedian. It is funny and those here probably are not upset with it LOL.

Contrast that with like the Safelite Autoglass satire ad that SNL did years ago that was so offensive to people and Safelite that it got banned from being shown on reruns, YouTube, or NBC streaming lol

Last edited:
Last edited:
Camouflage? LOL!

"Camouflage, also called cryptic coloration, is a defense or tactic that organisms use to disguise their appearance, usually to blend in with their surroundings. Organisms use camouflage to mask their location, identity, and movement. This allows prey to avoid predators, and for predators to sneak up on prey."

"A similar harassment campaign is now being waged against Sofia Colucci, the chief marketing officer for Molson Coors. Rightwing outlets are publishing hit pieces targeting the executive"

“People can take issue with our ads or our brands, but we won’t stand by as people personally attack our employees – especially given that these are company decisions, and are never made by one single person,” Adam Collins, Molson Coors’ chief communications and corporate affairs officer, told Newsweek on Tuesday.