Reaction score
Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So the night before last I was in a hotel. I went to the bar for a beer after I checked in. The only beer they had listed on tap was bud light.
The bartender was a large girl, rings in her nose, blue hair etc. Looked like a dyke. I asked her if they have anything else on tap besides Tranny Fluid.

She went off on me, at that point I start laughing, the guys behind me started laughing. My wife then walked up wondering what the scene was all about and she was mortified

Needless to say the bartender did not serve me and we went elsewhere for a drink.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Good news follow up, I cant find my original post about this guy getting arrested, for speaking, but glad to see there was at least one person in local government that thought it might not be a good idea, 1st Amendment and all...

And it goes to confirm yet again that not every asshole who shows up to the academy should be given a fucking badge

Man arrested while citing Bible verse in protest of Pride event, then video evidence sinks case
Man arrested while citing Bible verse in protest of Pride event, then video evidence sinks case

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously? Either there are massive changes in voting patterns or that state is a lost cause. Why is it voters are allowing mentally disturbed pedophile psychopaths dictate laws?

California Bill Would Punish Parents For Misgendering Children
California Bill Would Punish Parents For Misgendering Children | ZeroHedge
hmm .. looks like that line got crossed out .. so some attempted to do this crazy thing in The People's Republik of Kalifornia

1686518123083.png

Reaction score
Again, 'Gas Lighting' and just complete and utter lying to the dumb and stupid masses. THIS is what propaganda is all about! From a GD teacher as well.

"A genocide of 1.5 million at least Armenians by the Turkish Ottoman Turks… it's complete gaslighting on the other side," he said. "All I have got to say is kids are not allowed to drink before 21–they're not allowed to have tattoos before 18. They're not allowed to buy guns before 18. And somehow, some way, they have enough common sense to be able to choose what gender they are like."

Joseph was part of the several hundred protesters and a group of Armenians who gathered outside the Glendale Unified School District headquarters in Los Angeles. There were counter-protesters holding pride flags to show support for gender and sexual identity curriculum in schools.

Tensions hit a breaking point when physical fights broke out between the two sides. It is unclear how the fights started.

School officials said they were deeply saddened by the unrest and that those involved were not affiliated with the Glendale Unified community.

Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score