Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I gotta laugh at Nashvilles local news. They are so worried about being politically correct, they blur out the perps face that the cops are asking public assistance in identifying. You just cant make up this shit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I gotta laugh at Nashvilles local news. They are so worried about being politically correct, they blur out the perps face that the cops are asking assistance in identifying. You just cant make up this shit.

That is the dumbest fucking thing I have read all day! I wonder if they were alleged criminals associated with "hate crimes" of some kind -- would they blur those faces out??

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
That is the dumbest fucking thing I have read all day! I wonder if they were alleged criminals associated with "hate crimes" of some kind -- would they blur those faces out??
More like it is someone's relative on the Smyrna Police Department or one of their officers. They have had enough embarrassment this year. Remember Officer Blowjob from earlier this year? Yeah. That was Smyrna Police Department. They hire only the finest.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Just disgusting. Truly gross.

View attachment 175503

I see the Aussies are just as stupid as the American liberals are. Only thing good about it is it will reduce the human population in Australia. I am sure Bill Gates could get behind that.......or maybe, Bill Gates has been behind that already.....:idk:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Something anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells already knew............

"The Whole George Floyd Story Was A Lie": Tucker Carlson
"The Whole George Floyd Story Was A Lie": Tucker Carlson | ZeroHedge

The lawsuit, incidental to Floyd and Chauvin, unveiled sworn deposition excerpts from a conversation with County Medical Examiner Andrew Baker, indicating that Floyd's passing was not due to asphyxiation or strangulation. Instead, factors including drug use and a fatal concentration of fentanyl were significant contributors, reframing his demise from the widely publicized 'murder' to an inadvertent overdose.

F86lHuKW0AA0Vxa.jpg

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking of Portland....

In Oregon, standards call for teaching kindergarteners and first graders about reproductive body parts, using medically accurate terminology. By fourth grade, students should learn about ways to “treat all people with respect, including people of all genders, gender expressions and gender identities.”

By sixth grade, Oregon students are to be introduced to the definitions of different sexual and romantic orientations, including “heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, gay, queer, asexual, two-spirit and pansexual.”

Birth control education starts in seventh grade, and safe sex strategies for different forms of intercourse follow in eighth grade.

Oregon broadens the scope of health and sexuality education in public schools

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
When someone determines that someone else is NOT A CHRISTIAN. Back away and don't listen.
We live in the "Age of Grace" that no one but the All Mighty may determine if one's name is written in "The Book of Life".
"Some things are hard to understand" 2 Peter 3:16. Was inspired after Peter came to the realization that the "Old Ways"
were DEAD and even the worst of evil might be written there, while the "good one" is not!