Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Liberals are all about mob rule. They believe in the concept that 51% of the people should be able to do whatever they damn well please to the 49%. In their eyes this is what democracy is all about.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Funny how the libs discriminate further by race class within their trans identified citizens. At some point you have to wonder if they'll break it down even further based on the purity of race. They are simply applying the same techniques as the Nazis of old.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
ahhh .. inside the mind of those who ... ( normally I post this sort of stuff in the 2A thread .. seems appropriate to post here .. )

INSANE: Anti-Gun woman chooses idea of DEATH over using a gun to defend herself in interview...

INSANE: Anti-Gun woman chooses idea of DEATH over using a gun to defend herself in interview... In today's episode, we dive into what can only be described as insane. On a podcast called whatever, Brandon Tatum has a conversation with a woman who is simply brainwashed. However, there is something valuable to take away from this...

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My wife would choose death rather than shoot an attacker. Not because she's anti-gun, just because her nature is to not harm others. She's literally in more danger having a firearm because she'd give it to a violent man yelling at her to hand it over.

My sister carries a revolver and would take the head off someone who is attacking.

Not everyone has the nature to defend violently. Those who do, and have a calm head on their shoulders, should own firearms and train.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Even RINOs are occasionally right. I'd say he's a politician. If something doesn't matter, like if someone drives an EV or not, then he's going to say the thing people in his state wants to hear. Also, he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Anyhow, the political pendulum is swinging back, and he's jumping on the rebound.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
pay attention to the results when a regime become authoritarian ..

those who currently protest and demand others be censored .. what is the end goal ??

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I Was Blind to This One Major Flaw in Liberalism | Carl Benjamin

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks to Carl Benjamin (also known as Sargon of Akkad) about his political awakening and the flaws built into liberalism; why he started making YouTube videos in response to feminist critiques of the video game industry; and why liberalism, while valuable in recognizing state oppression, lacks a normative doctrine for daily life.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I Was Blind to This One Major Flaw in Liberalism | Carl Benjamin

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks to Carl Benjamin (also known as Sargon of Akkad) about his political awakening and the flaws built into liberalism; why he started making YouTube videos in response to feminist critiques of the video game industry; and why liberalism, while valuable in recognizing state oppression, lacks a normative doctrine for daily life.

I found this interview recently after wondering what happened to Sargon. Searched for him and found this latest interview by Dave.

To recap, Sargon was banned from Patreon for saying something not related to Patreon, and a bunch of high profile people like Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson quit Patreon. These folks became known as "the intellectual dark web", coined by Eric Weinstein.