Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Same media outlets that had no problem endorsing people saying "F Trump" is saying "Let's Go Brandon" is vulgar...

But apparently Biden doesn't know what it means since he repeated it back enthusiastically LOL.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Same media outlets that had no problem endorsing people saying "F Trump" is saying "Let's Go Brandon" is vulgar...
Which is to be expected from the clown car full of hypocrites and liars we refer to as the MSM.

But apparently Biden doesn't know what it means since he repeated it back enthusiastically LOL.
Great! Now that the POTUS has endorsed it we can use it everywhere and any time, right?

To me, the sad part is that Jill is a willing participant in his public humiliation...or else she's just as clueless.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The Beatles are racist... (According to our taxpayer funded news outlet)

NPR Finds Racism in the Beatles, by Tim Graham | Creators Syndicate

1640452141865.png

"What's exhausting here is taxpayers still have to fork over their money to NPR to "infuse the news mythos" with the arrogant odor of cultural guilt-tripping. "Public radio" is at war with half the "public" it supposedly informs. It's long past time to pull the funding plug."

democrats have pushed in 10's if not 100s of millions to them in this past pandemic funding. Write your politician to stop all funding of this partisan news network.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
..... To All My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2022, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western
Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.
To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Well no shit there is a HUGE double standard going on, there always HAS BEEN! Feel bad for the driver though, collateral damage.
View attachment 113673
Also, have you seen the outcry from the left on social media about how disrespectful it now is to treat a president like that caller did, and how his children will someday see what a poor quality person he is for speaking poorly of a president in public?.....

They say you should always treat the president with utmost respect, regardless of your differences, just like they did with Donald Trump.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score