Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I love it when Liberals just go right ahead and double down on their stupid...

View attachment 120003
With this recent "restored leadership so damaged by Trump", has ANYONE on this forum forgotten about Hunter Biden/Burisma, bungled Afghanistan withdrawal, NO handling of U.S./Mexico open border, runaway inflation and on and on ad nauseam ?

Of course not. Only those with a brain recognize the ineptitude, the lack of backbone, the utter disregard for this great country's security and welfare that has been shown by POTUS since Jan. 20th of 2021......the brain requirement has been waived, apparently, by those that admit to being a Democrat. :mad:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's go Brandon's family has sold Ukraine, Texas, Red States, Taiwan, the oil industry, the American People AKA Christians,
children and more importantly their souls! As long as they can have "Cookies and Milk" with the Pope, it is ok in their eyes.
The Revelations book 17, sums it up.

Why are our leaders like this? 2 Thessalonians 2 10. They are ushering in GOG (my opinion) Putin.

It is exciting times we live in.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 120188

I'll send her the perfect mask; comfortable, stops any and all germs, attractive but she'll have to promise to wear it 24/7/365.....oh, I forgot to mention...it will cover her entire face so others won't have to see her ugly puss. :lol:
What's wrong with Duct Tape? :winktongue:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score