Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Elon can stop supporting his child who does not want anything to do with him ...

California ..

According to California family law, child support ends when a child turns 18 years old, which is considered the “age of majority.” From that date, child custody laws no longer apply.
However, there is an exception to this law when an 18-year-old child is still a full-time high school student. In such situations, child support ends when the child turns 19 or graduates from high school, whichever is sooner.
Besides a child turning 18 or 19 years old, child support ends if one of the following circumstances is true:
  • The child gets married
  • The child joins the military
  • The child is emancipated before turning 18
  • The child passes away before he/she turns 18
  • The court ends the support or custody order

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Reporter says Democrats in Congress told her 'nobody gives a bleep about Jan. 6'

"Two congressional Democrats conceded that voters don't care about the Jan. 6 committee hearings, according to a reporter who spoke with them.

Politico national correspondent Betsy Woodruff Swan shared what she heard as Capitol Hill gears up for the 2022 midterm elections during a segment Wednesday on the streaming service NBC News NOW. The exchange took place as the Jan. 6 committee is in the midst of holding a slate of summer hearings in which members are working to tie former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election results to the Capitol riot.

“Does the Jan. 6 hearing break through at all?" anchor Chuck Todd asked after he noted polling that shows most Republicans think Trump truly believed there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

“I don’t think it does. I've talked to two separate Democratic members of Congress in the last couple weeks about Jan. 6 — obviously, I can’t say who — and both of them have said, offhandedly, nobody gives a bleep about Jan. 6 when they are talking about their districts and the way that elections play out," she said."

Reporter says Democrats in Congress told her 'nobody gives a bleep about Jan. 6' | Washington Examiner

My Comment. The likes of CTGoldwing are deeply saddened by the news. Bwahahahahaha