Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
wow .. crazy ... just crazy .. looks like censorship wants to censor this ..

TullipR
Jun 14

Replying to
@TullipR
I haven't deleted anything btw. Thread got mass reported.

View attachment 131878

View attachment 131876
View attachment 131877
That is brutally honest... I think. I hope it's real and causes more than one to think.

in other news, the Peaceful Tolerant Left is hatching a plan to take their violent "protest" to rural America....

1656335953617.png

When the BLM protests came to South Dakota, they raised hell in Sioux Falls and I think were surprised that the cops there were not going to be standing down and letting them throw their fucking temper tantrums. THEN, they planned on getting back into their CHARTER BUS (literally-- and paid for by whom?) and going to the state Capital in Pierre WHERE I LIVE to raise hell. Everyone I know was locked and loaded. Businesses shut down, and business owners stood outside their shops with other family/friends open-carrying an array of weapons. WALMART fucking closed at 5pm that day and kicked everyone out except for security, as did Menards (our Lowes/HomeDepot) and Runnings, and every car dealership.

If these leftist idiots think coming to rural America to attempt to intimidate people is smart, then some people are going to die.

Alternatively, If that reddit post above is a post meant to Troll the leftist idiots, then he gets the damned Master-Level Phuckery Troll Award of the year!

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That is brutally honest... I think. I hope it's real and causes more than one to think.

in other news, the Peaceful Tolerant Left is hatching a plan to take their violent "protest" to rural America....

View attachment 131894

When the BLM protests came to South Dakota, they raised hell in Sioux Falls and I think were surprised that the cops there were not going to be standing down and letting them throw their fucking temper tantrums. THEN, they planned on getting back into their CHARTER BUS (literally-- and paid for by whom?) and going to the state Capital in Pierre WHERE I LIVE to raise hell. Everyone I know was locked and loaded. Businesses shut down, and business owners stood outside their shops with other family/friends open-carrying an array of weapons. WALMART fucking closed at 5pm that day and kicked everyone out except for security, as did Menards (our Lowes/HomeDepot) and Runnings, and every car dealership.

If these leftist idiots think coming to rural America to attempt to intimidate people is smart, then some people are going to die.

Alternatively, If that reddit post above is a post meant to Troll the leftist idiots, then he gets the damned Master-Level Phuckery Troll Award of the year!
Yea, that isn’t going to work out well for them…..

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

View attachment 131894

Ooooh......farm guests. They have absolutely no earthly idea what they will be walking into. They have no idea that their walk will quite possibly be a one way trip for them. We have old barns full of rusty, sharp, pointy things that they might fall on. For their sakes, I hope they are just being keyboard warriors. I guess I better top off the diesel fuel tank on the excavator......just in case......fkn fools.....I'll make sure I turn the light off for them.......

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

View attachment 131894

Total agreement. I posted it also on Saturday in U.S. Elections & Politics here.
I hope it doesn't happen but you're very right...it won't be pretty, but frankly, if they do come, they're asking for it.

Rule #1: If you plan on going somewhere and causing problems you don't phone ahead and warn them!

Bring it on, idiots.....:drool:

Last edited: