Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
"I'm going to be a teacher so I should know this"

The dumbing down of America. Thanks libs! The hypocrisy is that so many of the rich and libs send their kids to private school but are against school vouchers or the money following the student. It's kind of amusing to me that Bill Maher is slowly coming around but he probably throws-up a little bit in his mouth every time he realizes what he has defended time and time again is typically destructive garbage.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Still a positive outcome to get that trash out of schools. It's worth millions to prevent brain damage to hundreds of our youth.

Now we just need the IRS to audit the teacher after he receives the payout. He loves paying taxes after all.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Moron...typical leftist/commie teacher, doesn't even realize what a fascist is. Listen up idiot...it's the agenda YOU and BLM are pushing!

From Merriam-Webster ==>> fascism

"a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition."

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
How about that libtard take the next step and just flat out state "pick the best person for the job". It'll be interesting to see what the SCOTUS has to say about Harvard discriminating against better students depending on their race. Apparently, Asians can't play the role of a student very well according to Harvard. Maher is slowly coming around and it's hilarious to watch him transform to become the "angry white man".