Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Is it just me or does every single liberal Democrat "misinformation/disinformation/censorship "official" look like someone who couldn't get laid if their life depended on it?

Boston University Hires ‘Disinformation’ Expert Who Doubted Hunter Biden Laptop Story
Boston University Hires 'Disinformation' Expert Who Doubted Hunter Biden Laptop Story | The Gateway Pundit | by Mike LaChance

Joan Donovan is a self-described ‘disinformation’ expert who was fired by Harvard University in recent months but just got hired by Boston University.
She is a figure of the far left and she doubted the authenticity of the Hunter Biden laptop when the story broke before the 2020 election.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Maryland Parents Can’t Sue School Over Policy On Secret Gender Transitioning, Federal Appeals Court Rules
The parents or their children have no standing because the parents or children haven't suffered any injury. So somebody has to suffer injury because of a policy before they can sue. Something pretty backwards about this. I can see this applied to the 2020 election fraud: You have no standing to present evidence of injury because you haven't shown that you that you suffered any injury, therefore you're not allowed to show that you suffered injury.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The parents or their children have no standing because the parents or children haven't suffered any injury. So somebody has to suffer injury because of a policy before they can sue. Something pretty backwards about this.
Interesting; from Maryland Child Protective Services ==>> What is Child Abuse and Neglect?
:wtf:

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The parents or their children have no standing because the parents or children haven't suffered any injury. So somebody has to suffer injury because of a policy before they can sue. Something pretty backwards about this. I can see this applied to the 2020 election fraud: You have no standing to present evidence of injury because you haven't shown that you that you suffered any injury, therefore you're not allowed to show that you suffered injury.
True and I get that about standing and the need to show injury, but when the school specifically says they intend to HIDE potential injury, seems to me to be a catch 22

The Dissent opinion uses common sense, the Majority in this case basically kicked the can and said “nothing to see here, move along” . This is the problem with liberal justices.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is it just me or does every single liberal Democrat "misinformation/disinformation/censorship "official" look like someone who couldn't get laid if their life depended on it?

Boston University Hires ‘Disinformation’ Expert Who Doubted Hunter Biden Laptop Story
Boston University Hires 'Disinformation' Expert Who Doubted Hunter Biden Laptop Story | The Gateway Pundit | by Mike LaChance

Joan Donovan is a self-described ‘disinformation’ expert who was fired by Harvard University in recent months but just got hired by Boston University.
She is a figure of the far left and she doubted the authenticity of the Hunter Biden laptop when the story broke before the 2020 election.
I just have to say....LOOK AT THOSE JOWLS! HOLY CRAP!

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Perfect example of the liberal locusts. Destroy then move on to the next location. They don't understand cause and effect.