Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 176259 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And along those same line, there's this....help me here: aren't these the same cities that several years ago declared themselves "sanctuary cities"? Didn't some of the mayors of these same cities demand that local police NOT contact ICE when they had jailed an illegal immigrant? Aren't these the same cities that fought ICE and sabotaged them at every turn regarding arrests, prosecution and deportation of all illegal aliens, even those with serious felonies in their homeland?

I thought so. I swear I can hear Toby Keith singing "How Do You Like Me Now" in the background.:rofl::lmao:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Bus more of them to NY....quick!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here’s an idea. How about flying them back to where they came from?

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't know who Rapinoe is, but based on the background it looks like he purchased a VW using his Visa, and wearing Nike shoes, and then insured the vehicle with Allstate. So if you're an effeminate looking man with bluish hair wanting a new car, consider applying for a Visa and getting some Nike sneakers.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know who Rapinoe is, but based on the background it looks like he purchased a VW using his Visa, and wearing Nike shoes, and then insured the vehicle with Allstate. So if you're an effeminate looking man with bluish hair wanting a new car, consider applying for a Visa and getting some Nike sneakers.
I don't know him either, but if he's leaving the U.S., maybe he can fit some of his closest friends into that VW....:headbang:

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Mommy, its hot outside and its almost November,

"Its Global Warming" :rofl: Lets barbecue....

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score