Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So bird experts are worried that the name of the bird, which has been in place in most instances for decades, no longer "fits" the bird?

Is this because of a grievance filed by Bird Union Local 993 against the Audubon Society?

Apparently there's a lot more people out there than I realized that have much more time on their hands than I do and can afford to spend it on something so trivial. More power to them but I won't play your stupid, childish games.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is what the word "woke" was originally intended to mean...they "woke" up! :headbang:

But I ain't holdin' my breath...they'll go after something else stupid and far left soon enough........squirrel!
We seriously need to pull guaranteed student loans .. instead setup and re-make community colleges affordable to all who can hold a part time job ..

loans need to be tied to degrees and expected ability to pay .. education has gotten too expensive, and educators have become agents of marxism in many of the schools / departments ..

mike32162

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Since many here are into AI, here's one for those who haven't seen it.

ChatGPT -- The damn thing is woke AF & it's also biased.
If AI (or at least this iteration of it) ever makes these types of decisions for us, we're doomed. See photo.
It's also biased. Go ahead and ask it to write a poem on the achievements and accomplishments of any ethnic group of your choice (except Caucasian). It will do so, very eloquently and pick great examples in the output. Now try it for Caucasians.

On the same subject, I have knowledge in certain areas which are not so common. I "tested" it by asking a certain query and it gave wrong information. Blatantly wrong. If you didn't know anything about the subject matter, it would look totally legit.

Whoever programmed this thing (and it seems like it would be progressive liberals to suit this board) has their agenda marks all over it.
Careful using it. woke.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: