Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
The caveman has surprised me recently. First on Israel then his comment about Harvard. I didn't know he graduated from Havard....I guess that was a part of their caveman diversity program back in the day. Since he seems to be straying from the liberal goose steppers I don't expect him to get a lot of democrap party support next time around.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^ Actually, very, very sad. You have to wonder wtf is wrong with someone to do this to themselves. Wow.
The forehead tattoo when shown un-mirrored reads "Cursed"...now whose fault is that?
I've seen a few that also have their tongue forked, eyeballs tattooed and their teeth ground to sharp points => here.

:screwy::wtf:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Taylor Swift loses her shit because someone from the NYT says she is queer. Well, yeah. Ever since she became a woman, but kept the 10 year old girl bangs and is constantly flexing an arm muscle for the photographers......I thought she was gay, too. She acts like it.

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Taylor Swift loses her shit because someone from the NYT says she is queer. Well, yeah. Ever since she became a woman, but kept the 10 year old girl bangs and is constantly flexing an arm muscle for the photographers......I thought she was gay, too. She acts like it.

Can't stand that b*tch... Have no clue what anyone sees in her. Yet more evidence of the destruction of society, in my mind.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can't stand that b*tch... Have no clue what anyone sees in her. Yet more evidence of the destruction of society, in my mind.
Says a lot about the intellect and standards of that Chief's tight end Travis Kelce....if the camera pans to her mug in the stands one more time when he's playing I'm gonna puke. Who gives a rat's butt?

EDIT: Besides, he's been hit too hard and too often, as confirmed by him doing ads for Pfizer which also shows poor judgment, IMO.

Last edited: