Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ These type of actions will force the US and other Countries to take drastic measures to stop them. There is no other course of action.
Sadly, the leftist are at the point where they are not ready to put their foot down. This is why we need to keep busing them to leftist hives. The only way a leftist has empathy is when it impacts them directly....then it's sympathy, for themselves. It always amazes me the number of people who don't "get it" until they are directly impacted.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
So what's new? It's clear to me the US gubermint is violating all kinds of constitutional rights of Americans and is in a continuous state of breaking laws. How sad for this constitutional republic.

View attachment 184743

What I said above.

1706729276212.png

Yet, the gubermint has been forcing companies they award contract to to meet certain quotas based on race and other factors. And now corporations regardless of if they seek gubermint contract enable DEI to discriminate because they want a high DEI score as companies doing direct business with the guberment require their subcontractors/suppliers to meet certain DEI requirements.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Kalifornia tax payers footing the bill to house illegal immigrants in Hotels .. who is getting the profits ? whose pockets are getting raided ?

View attachment 184771
More details....

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score