Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
They try this in conservative states, the immigration issue will fix itself, instantly!
Personally, I think the squatter's laws and deadbeat tenant laws need a massive enema. Individuals who are owners of properties are treated like they are some kind of multi-billion dollar corporation who can absorb losses. Regarding squatters they should be immediately removed and arrested unless they can provide proof of a lease and payment on the lease. I think leases should be recorded/certified by a notary at the city/county hall which has jurisdiction to minimize or eliminate fake leases.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL, if you still live in NY and dont have a plan to get out rather soon, too fucking bad for you ....

"What Are We Doing?" Ana Kasparian Flips Out After Suspects In Murder, Dismemberment Case Released In New York
"What Are We Doing?" Ana Kasparian Flips Out After Suspects In Murder, Dismemberment Case Released In New York | ZeroHedge

Whatever led up to the deaths and hacking, the four allegedly removed “sharp instruments, multiple body parts and other related items” from the two-family house on Amitville’s Railroad Avenue between Feb. 27 – when the first remains were found by a child walking to school – and Monday, when cops raided the home, Suffolk police said.
Schroeder said authorities collected a heap of evidence including body parts, meat cleavers, butcher knives and a significant amount of blood.
“In disposing of the body, this defendant rendered the sink, showers, drains and toilets inoperable,” Schroeder told the court each time one of the four appeared to answer the charges.
“The barbaric lengths this defendant went to in disposing of these bodies should show the court the lengths this defendant would go to flee the prosecution of these charges.” -NY Post

The suspects were then released with GPS ankle monitors.
"This is yet another absurd result thanks to ‘Bail Reform’ and a system where the Legislature in Albany substitutes their judgment for the judgment of our judges and the litigants in court," said Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney, who slammed the state's bail laws.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Personally, I think the squatter's laws and deadbeat tenant laws need a massive enema. Individuals who are owners of properties are treated like they are some kind of multi-billion dollar corporation who can absorb losses. Regarding squatter's they should be immediately removed and arrested unless they can provide proof of a lease and payment on the lease. I think leases should be recorded/certified by a notary at the city/county hall which has jurisdiction to minimize or eliminate fake leases.
Of all the times I rented, I never NOT signed a lengthy contract with the home owner, the managing office, or the Rental Company I was doing business with. Squatting is trespassing. Bottom line...and in my book, trespassing into my home is a threat to myself, my wife, and my kids. F**k them...they lost their right to breath the minute they crossed into my home without my permission...that's a threat of harm to myself and/or my family. Not tough talk, it is the way I was brought up. That is part of the reason why I hate thieves so much. Same shit. Do the right thing and no harm will come to you....probably.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Dave Rubin came from The Young Turks. Probably everyone gets enough Chank at some point. Don't know why an old man named his "news" platform The Young Turks.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fits here?

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I mean, organic farming can't be better, or the products would be more affordable. It takes up more land area than modern farming practices. There's not even a controlled definition of organic farming.

All that is soon to be a moot point. Soon we'll have robots with frickin lasers providing pesticide control.

Reaction score

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score