BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, I may never be able to come to the USA anymore after this weekend :nervous:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Pencil dick Trudeau is trying to out do Stalin, Mussolini, and Hitler all in one week.

Ottawa police have been going from truck to truck, passing out flyers to Freedom Convoy protesters which demand they vacate the demonstration zone immediately or face arrest and criminal charges.
A protester holds a Bitcoin flag during a demonstration in Ottawa on Feb. 12.Photographer: Stephanie Keith/Bloomberg
"You must leave the area now," reads the notice. "Anyone blocking streets, or assisting others in the blocking [of] streets, are committing a criminal offence and you may be arrested," according to the Wall Street Journal.

The notice is an escalation of law-enforcement efforts as the protest against vaccine mandates and social restrictions enters its 20th day. The move comes after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invoked emergency powers this week aimed at ending the demonstrations.
Ottawa police, in its notice, said that with the new powers made available under the federal emergency order, it is now illegal for new protesters or their supporters to enter downtown Ottawa and join the demonstration. Police also said drivers’ licenses could be revoked, per a separate emergency order from the province of Ontario. -WSJ

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Go ahead sparky, fuck with my bank account...I dare you
(Has Canada always been this fascist?)

Trudeau’s Justice Minister Says Being “Pro-Trump” is a Factor That will Decide if Your Bank Account is Frozen Under Emergency Orders

Trudeau's Justice Minister Says Being "Pro-Trump" is a Factor That will Decide if Your Bank Account is Frozen Under Emergency Orders (VIDEO)

Canadian Officials Freeze Bank Accounts of Citizens Who Donated to Freedom Convoy — State Run Media Brags About Using Data from GiveSendGo Criminal Hackers to Target Citizens

Canadian Officials Freeze Bank Accounts of Citizens Who Donated to Freedom Convoy -- State Run Media Brags About Using Data from GiveSendGo Criminal Hackers to Target Citizens

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Go ahead sparky, fuck with my bank account...I dare you
(Has Canada always been this fascist?)

Trudeau’s Justice Minister Says Being “Pro-Trump” is a Factor That will Decide if Your Bank Account is Frozen Under Emergency Orders

Trudeau's Justice Minister Says Being "Pro-Trump" is a Factor That will Decide if Your Bank Account is Frozen Under Emergency Orders (VIDEO)

Canadian Officials Freeze Bank Accounts of Citizens Who Donated to Freedom Convoy — State Run Media Brags About Using Data from GiveSendGo Criminal Hackers to Target Citizens

Canadian Officials Freeze Bank Accounts of Citizens Who Donated to Freedom Convoy -- State Run Media Brags About Using Data from GiveSendGo Criminal Hackers to Target Citizens
Now we know who Hacked GiveSendGo!!!