PSA CANADA TRUCKERS - Don’t use or donate using GoFundMe

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ayn Rand quotes
(I'm not an Ayn Rand fanatic, but the theme of Atlas Shrugged was a I believe a powerful message)

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.

When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed.

The majority of those who are loosely identified by the term 'liberals' are afraid to let themselves discover that what they advocate is statism. They want to keep all the advantages and effects of capitalism, while destroying the cause, and they want to establish statism without its necessary effects. They do not want to know or to admit that they are the champions of dictatorship and slavery.

The difference between a welfare state and a totalitarian state is a matter of time.

There are only two means by which men can deal with one another: guns or logic. Force or persuasion. Those who know that they cannot win by means of logic, have always resorted to guns.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We could hold out for at least a month. We’ve been prepared for a very long time.
Same here. Our hold up is fuel. My plan was to get more gs cans tomorrow to fill up. I’d like to have at least 100 gallons of gas on hand. As long as I can run my generator to keep our freezers running ,fans running for the livestock and the well pumping water in the summer. Then the well, stock tank heaters and furnace in the winter well be able to hold out for quite some time……….

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I believe if this trucker convoy picks up steam here there will be blood shed and it will get violent.

Of course it will start with the blm and antifa antagonist’s being the ones to get violent, start shooting, burning etc. Then the truckers will defend themselves and hopefully kill some commies. But of course it will be spun that it’s all the truckers fault.

That will lead to marshal law, of course only for only “14 days to flatten the curve.”

I hope I’m wrong though

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson emphasized an important point last night: Nobody in the Biden administration has uttered one world of protest about Canada enacting these dictatorial "emergency" powers.
That means, our President and all elements of our government condone these measures (and probably recommended them)
This from the alleged "leader of the FREE world."