PSA CANADA TRUCKERS - Don’t use or donate using GoFundMe

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Trudeau might as well start rolling tanks in

The saddest part of all is that most of the social media posts I’m seeing by Canadian cuck citizens are in favor of the police action and totalitarian rules put in place.

A truly worthless iceberg Canada. I’m sure they’ll have our backs when missiles start flying :rolleyes:

We should just invade it and set it up to house all the woke liberals then turn off the heat.

Take about 3-4 days

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The saddest part of all is that most of the social media posts I’m seeing by Canadian cuck citizens are in favor of the police action and totalitarian rules put in place.

A truly worthless iceberg Canada. I’m sure they’ll have our backs when missiles start flying :rolleyes:

We should just invade it and set it up to house all the woke liberals then turn off the heat.

Take about 3-4 days
I'll bet you can find plenty of volunteer truck drivers to transport their butts up there! :headbang:

Reaction score
Tucker Carlson emphasized an important point last night: Nobody in the Biden administration has uttered one world of protest about Canada enacting these dictatorial "emergency" powers.
That means, our President and all elements of our government condone these measures (and probably recommended them)
This from the alleged "leader of the FREE world."
he can't OPENLY support the little Nazi of the North.... Remember--- the DEMS are supposed to be the party of "the little man", so supporting something against truckers violates his narrative. He's too fucking senile to see he is in one of the most hypocritical positions of his administration.

1645289219698.png

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Possibly the libs are over-represented on social media. They're the ones who blame everybody else for all the problems, and have the time to sit there and bitch about it, while the conservative type are doing something productive to fund all the benefits the libs suck on.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
You're right sir.
My anger got the best of me:(
Join the club. I know quite a few Canadians. I feel for them.

Possibly the libs are over-represented on social media. They're the ones who blame everybody else for all the problems, and have the time to sit there and bitch about it, while the conservative type are doing something productive to fund all the benefits the libs suck on.
Change "Possibly" to "Probably" and I'll agree 100%.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m not on social media.
Im not really but I was forced to join Farcebook about 2 months ago to procure some otherwise inaccessible medicine for a cat!
They operate via a closed group. I don’t participate other than to update the vet.

By the way the cat is fully recovered after being given 3-4 days by the original vet without said meds :)

Hopefully will be able to close that account soon.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
People have talked about the possibility of this happening here. Now I'm hearing from a number of people that they believe that it's happening there. Who knows, but it sure makes sense as it would be so much easier a thing for the enforcers to do if they aren't doing it to their own neighbors and countrymen...

1645300368224.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Must be the same guys the government said did NOT use gas on protestors..

Police broke up the protests using a number of aggressive techniques Friday as they moved to break up what had become a four-week occupation. Ottawa Police eventually denied that they had used tear gas on protesters - instead they said protesters had launched gas at them. Police said no gas had been used Friday and Saturday.

One protester launched a gas canister and was arrested. Police response will be with public and officer safety in mind. Police remind protesters to remain peaceful.
— Ottawa Police (@OttawaPolice) February 19, 2022
Police did not used gas on protesters yesterday. They have not used gas on protesters today.
— Ottawa Police
(@OttawaPolice) February 19, 2022
This looks a little "gas"-like to us...
Tear gas has been deployed in Ottawa pic.twitter.com/WulMRdzetA
— GuyFrees (@GuyFrees) February 19, 2022