PSA CANADA TRUCKERS - Don’t use or donate using GoFundMe

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
In another incident of violence, a police officer can be seen smashing the butt of a rifle into a protesters face.
A police officer repeatedly smashes butt of rifle up and down. It appears to be on a protester. Question @OttawaPolice @JustinTrudeau @fordnation is how is person doing health-wise? Will there be probe to determine if force necessary?If someone knows who that is please contact me — Joe Warmington (@joe_warmington) February 18, 2022

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
BREAKING: Canadian Protests Continue - Police Assault Rebel News Reporter "Purposefully" Clubbed in The Head with Batons and Shot Point-Blank in Leg with Gas Canister - (VIDEO)

Logopit_1645290536081-913x479.jpg

On Saturday, a Rebel News journalist was (purposefully?) caught in the scuffle when dozens of officers armed with clubs and batons launched a vicious and completely unprovoked assault on a group of protesters.

Rebel’s Alexa Lavoie was at the front of the police line filming a Livestream when the chaos broke out. In her video, an officer suddenly lunges forward in an attempt to grab a protester who was simply standing across from him, which causes the entire line of police to begin their attack During the scuffle, Lavoie was hit three times in the head by an officer with a baton before another officer walked up and shot her in the leg “point-blank” with a tear gas canister.

After taking the blows to the head and remaining on her feet, the close-range shot causes Lavoie to collapse.

Thankfully, a group of protesters quickly jumps in to remove Lavoie from the situation. They carried her over to a makeshift medical tent that was set up by the convoy for treatment. Once inside, one of the men who carried Lavoie explains what they saw happen while standing “right next to [her]:”

“That [was] Absolutely f*cking ridiculous. That was point-blank, shot you right in the leg…That was absolutely f*cking terrifying.
I saw him do it. He walked right up to you and shot you in the leg.”
“Which one was it?” Lavoie asks while crying from being in so much pain. Was it the young one? Because he hit me

“I have no idea, the man responds. But he walked right up to you and shot you in the leg.”

Rebel News founder Ezra Levant provided an update on Lavoie, as well as a video of the unprovoked attack.

According to Levant, Lavoie was “specifically targeted” by the officers, after they saw her camera and realized she was filming.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Rebel’s Alexa Lavoie was at the front of the police line filming a Livestream when the chaos broke out. In her video, an officer suddenly lunges forward in an attempt to grab a protester who was simply standing across from him, which causes the entire line of police to begin their attack During the scuffle, Lavoie was hit three times in the head by an officer with a baton before another officer walked up and shot her in the leg “point-blank” with a tear gas canister.
If you watch the video, you can see one of the police bend over and pick up their gun which he had dropped. This is at 29 seconds into the video. So that tells me that they had their guns out. WTF?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
The only social media I do is a couple of private forums on Gab. That said, though it has a conservative slant, I really don't think it's anything to write home about...
Gab is a out of control, industrial dumpster fire. I had another account for about 4 years there, but the tide changed about a year ago there and there is nothing I am now interested in. I have this account over there, but rarely post anything. Even the Whiskey Women group has gotten out of control and filled with trolls.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
If you watch the video, you can see one of the police bend over and pick up their gun which he had dropped. This is at 29 seconds into the video. So that tells me that they had their guns out. WTF?
Dudley Do-Right might have had it shoved down the front of his pants. Probably fell through and came out by his boot.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Gab is a out of control, industrial dumpster fire. I had another account for about 4 years there, but the tide changed about a year ago there and there is nothing I am now interested in. I have this account over there, but rarely post anything. Even the Whiskey Women group has gotten out of control and filled with trolls.
Oh...wait....I don't have THIS account over on Gab. What the hell am I thinking??? Must be my Gettr account......

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone know whats going on with the NAZI thugs with the yellow/green/blue patches on their uniform and no badges or name tags?
Looks like paid thugs doing the dirty work. Military? or did they recruit drug addicts and criminals?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 7.05.22 PM.png

It appears the Ottawa Police are getting tired of fielding emergency calls for injured people at the hands of their own employees. Yeah. If one cop just beat me over the head with a stick and another shot me in the leg, close to my crotch from point blank range with a tear gas canister, more cops with no horse riding skills bust through the middle of a crowd on horses and trample disabled, elderly people on walkers and such, you betcha I'm going to be calling your number. Freakin Canadian Clown world.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Credit to a list in another forum
Following the Jan 6 response template.

Totalitarian Fascist government is here in N America.
—-

Declaring any opposition to be enemies of the state?
Check.

Full control of the news media?
Check.

Ruling by emergency decree?
Check.

Economic measures against opponents, including seizing of funds?
Check.

Violent suppression of peaceful opposition?
Check.

Suspension of Parliament?
Check.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score