PTZ1A225U-IRA-N 2MP 25x Starlight

KenZen

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer.
The "face detenction" I activated it but no face image is saved on the sd.
After the firmware update I restored the factory default data and everything is set manually.

KenZen

n3wb
Reaction score
A few days ago a user of the forum talked, in another post, about sw that allow to detect people's faces and submit them to social databases for their recognition. Unfortunately the post has disappeared. Does anyone know anything about it? Is Blue Iris one of them?

KenZen

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Excuse me for raising the discussion, but I would like some clarification.
I can't figure out how to enable, in live, the display of the demarcations set for "intrusions" so that I can see if there are false positives which I believe are frequent and that, both tracking and detection trigger even if no one has entered/exited . I only see the demarcations in the ivs settings.
Is there any way to reduce false positives?
Thanks

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon.

Thanks to the user @wittaj I have come to this post, as I am interested in buying a colour PTZ camera to dedicate it to a weather station and to be able to monitor the weather and at night to be able to capture the image of the sky with the best possible solution.

The camera that names this post, has good things, but the "bad" things makes me brake me at the time of buying it.

First and foremost is the price of this litter versus the features it offers. I think that this camera with 2 Mpx is very expensive, and another characteristic that you have commented in this same post is that it doesn't do the automatic scene change (I don't know if that will have been fixed during the time with some firmware update). So I discard this camera from my purchase options. And finally I think that having 2 Mpx, when the exposure time is reduced to the minimum to capture images at night, it will increase a lot the graininess of the image (I don't know if this effect can be corrected in the camera's software).

I currently have a Hikvision DS-2CD2087G2-L camera sending images to an ftp of a methodology organisation in my country, it is also recording 24/7 in Synology's Surveillance Station software, and I would like to be able to incorporate a PTZ camera.

Do any of you know any camera to the PTZ1A225U-IRA-N mentioned in the post but that is at least 8 Mpx? At the moment I have nothing clear, I only know that it will be on top of the roof to capture images of the weather. Let's see if someone can help me. Thank you very much!