QVIS plugin won't load

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have three different manufacturers cameras. I can access the configurations on their website interface without using the download plugin. I just skip the download and use the provided tabs and buttons.

This may work for you to get to the configuration.

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Have you tried running IE11 'as administrator' in case the installed plugin requires elevated rights?
Hi
yes i tried using administrator rights with all the things i tried no luck..

I have three different manufacturers cameras. I can access the configurations on their website interface without using the download plugin. I just skip the download and use the provided tabs and buttons.

This may work for you to get to the configuration.
i tried this it didn't work for me,

i can view the camera using different apps of the web like ipcam and ispy if i enter the cameras ip address. but i can;t use the cameras main funtions.. the only app that lets me view and also use the pan tilt and zoom fuctions is a app called ivms 4200. so i will use this app.. now the only thing is i can't view from away from home so i'm looking for some advice. in using a vpn but i haven't got a clue what to do. i looked into using one but it a brick wall with my internet provider i'm using virgin. and i have a hub3 router and apparently it dosen't support vpns so can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get and use one cheers,

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi all
back to this old chestnut..
well i have installed the camera. and i am pleased with it. the quality is impressive. daytime and night time. i can't fault it..but back to the issue although i am viewing the camera using guarding expert client. i still cannot access the setting. all the other apps clients browsers don't work. its as though the camera isn't online. so as anyone any tips or tricks to maybe get a client that will allow me to access the cameras settings,